Senior Mechanical Engineer
Company: Synergy America
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Our client is looking for a Senior Mechanical Engineer for a
perm role in Wilson, NC. Skills:
- Must have a 4 years Engineering degree in ME
- 5+ years experience as an ME in a manufacturing/heavy industry
Project management experience - Full cycle PM(cradle to
- 5 years or a PMP Experience managing multiple projects at a
time (preferably in excess of 250K per project) Contractor
management exposure Responsibilities:
- Leads projects or processes of diverse scope, while working
independently with limited supervision.
- Coaches and reviews the work of lower level professionals.
- Support continuous improvement/automation activities
- Designs and installs/implements mechanical equipment,
facilities, components, products, and systems for commercial and
- Supports relationships through strong communication and
negotiation skills with internal and external stakeholders.
Keywords: Synergy America, Wilson , Senior Mechanical Engineer, Engineering , Wilson, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!