Company: QuEST Global
Posted on: September 19, 2022
40611BRTitle:Manufacturing EngineerJob Description:Quest Global
is an organization at the forefront of innovation and one of the
worlds fastest growing engineering services firms with deep domain
knowledge and recognized expertise in the top OEMs across seven
industries. We are a twenty-five-year-old company on a journey to
becoming a centenary one, driven by aspiration, hunger and
humility.We are looking for humble geniuses, who believe that
engineering has the potential to make the impossible, possible;
innovators, who are not only inspired by technology and innovation,
but also perpetually driven to design, develop, and test as a
trusted partner for Fortune 500 customers.As a team of remarkably
diverse engineers, we recognize that what we are really engineering
is a brighter future for us all. If you want to contribute to
meaningful work and be part of an organization that truly believes
when you win, we all win, and when you fail, we all learn, then
were eager to hear from you.We have an immediate need for a
Manufacturing Engineer at our Aerospace location in Wilson, NC .
The primary focus of this role is to create, design and modify
assembly lines within plant facilities to ensure the most efficient
and productive layout, and that standard factory techniques are
used.Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develops, implements and evaluates operations sequences across
multiple business units, leverages best practices for operations
and installations and specifies procedures for the fabrication of
tools and equipment and other processes, including more complex
disassembly/assembly and repairs, to ensure efficiency and optimize
- Designs and implements manufacturing processes, across multiple
cells and sites, that are applicable to statistical process control
to ensure compliance and effective production.
- Evaluates and ensures mandatory modification, programs, and
bulletins are incorporated or complied with, as required by the
customer and the applicable regulatory requirements, to ensure
legal compliance and adherence to quality standards.
- Recommends opportunities and executes changes to improve
products or reduce costs using knowledge of fabrication processes,
tooling and production equipment, assembly methods, quality control
standards, or product design, materials and parts to optimize
productivity and ensure optimal use of resources.
- Reviews and validates recommendations regarding
manufacturability of existing and future products and advises
modifications or adaptations to address quality, customer, product,
or productivity constraints.
- Ability to work cross functionally with operations,
maintenance, quality, and design to implement robust
- Develops procedures for the economical production in
cooperation with pilot-plant and production departments.
- Develops/Conducts tests and measurements throughout stages of
production to determine control over applicable variables; and
services, troubleshoots and solves production process problems with
processes or equipment already in operation.
- Reviews field support requirements and recommends tools and
- Determines maintenance and repair materials required for
- May make recommendations concerning acquisition and use of new
technological equipment and materialsThe ideal candidate will have
the following combination of education & experience:
- Bachelors degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 2+ years manufacturing engineering experience with a focus on
shop floor/lean activities.
- Proficiency with MS Office 365, particularly MS Excel,
- Experience with AutoCAD strongly preferred
- Previous experience using SharePoint
- Experience with GD&T a plus
- Training in shop floor/manufacturing safety
- Ability to develop and present business correspondences
- Strong communication skills and ability to work well within a
team environment but can also be self-directed when required
- Due to the nature of the work, all candidates must be a U.S.
Citizen or Permanent Resident.Preferred experience:
- Cost analysis in a manufacturing setting
- Tool Design
- SAPPhysical Requirements & Work Environment:
- Mostly Office Environments, Occasional Shop Floor
- Substantial amounts of telephone and computer work.
- Heavily Regulated Industries with strict adherence to
- Flexibility to meet business deadlines by staying late or
- Typical 8 hour days plus lunch / 40 hour weeks / core
(required) hours are 9AM to 4PM
- Ability to use personal transportation to visit customer
- The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals
with disabilities to perform the essential functions.Auto req
ID:40611BRJob Type:Full Time-RegularAssignment Country:United
StatesTotal Years of Exp:1 - 3Education
Type:B.E/B.Tech/BS-Mechanical EngineeringAssignment State:NORTH
CAROLINAAssignment Location:WilsonExperience Level:Entry Level
Keywords: QuEST Global, Wilson , Manufacturing Engineer, Engineering , Wilson, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!