Company: Allied Reliability
Posted on: November 18, 2022
Overview This role is based in the triad area of North Carolina.
We are currently looking for a Mechanical Engineer who has at least
2 years of manufacturing engineering experience and are open to
relocating the right candidate. Responsibilities
- Responsible for the safe design, procurement, installation,
debug, start-up and operation of the plant equipment and projects
as assigned. Also responsible for equipment modifications, project
management, and contractor management.
- Support the production needs as necessary for equipment
operation and reliability.
- Assist maintenance in troubleshooting equipment and control
problems to keep production equipment operational.
- Prepare design reviews, budgets, schedules, drawings, and
scopes of work for project implementation and provide the necessary
information/project documentation. Prepare training for emergency
maintenance and preventative maintenance crews. Qualifications
- BS Mechanical Engineering degree required.
- Minimum 2 year of engineering experience in manufacturing
- Prefer experience in project management, equipment setting,
hydraulics, pneumatics, pumps, piping, conveyors, foundations,
structural steel, leveling/alignment, welding, machine design,
installation and startup.
- A working knowledge of SAP, MS Project, AutoCAD and MS Office.
Keywords: Allied Reliability, Wilson , Mechanical Engineer, Engineering , Wilson, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!