Company: Kelly Services
Posted on: March 31, 2019
On behalf of our client Kelly Engineering Services is searching for
an Automation Engineer. The Automation Engineer is responsible for
specifying, procuring and installing new equipment for an aseptic
manufacturing facility. Responsible for reviewing designs of new
equipment and making modifications to existing equipment. The
Automation engineer must Manage equipment and facilities projects
from conception through completion, determine change control
requirements and follow through on pre-approval requirements and
support the execution of validation protocols.
- Develops and manages site projects by employing past
experience, research, design and concept sketches, layouts,
drawings, vendor interaction, preparation of specifications,
discussions with appropriate management and site personnel.
- Develops, writes and executes Risk Analysis (FMEW, Fishbone
Diagrams) and critical change requests.
- The Automation engineer prepares and executes User Requirement
Specifications, functional Requirement Specifications, Design
specifications/Qualifications, Factory and Site Acceptance Test,
Machinability Studies and Standard Operating Procedures as
necessary for new and modified equipment.
- Creates funding request per corporate guidelines, including
detailed project descriptions backgrounds, sketches, alternatives,
financial date, justifications, quotations, estimates and
- The Automation Engineer manages and supervises the installation
of equipment and/or facility modifications or additions. Includes
vendor selection, procurement of equipment or services, scheduling,
vendor coordination, rigging, setup, startup, troubleshooting,
debugging, training and budgeting.
- Supports operations and Maintenance with solving problems,
improving processes and reducing costs.
- Ensure regulatory, company and customer compliance.
- The Automation Engineer must have in-depth electrical
engineering experience / background.
- Must be familiar with a regulated industry.
- Experienced with PLC programming (Allen Bradley and/or Siemens)
and HMI programming.
- Experience and in-depth knowledge of project management with
experience using MS Project.
- The Automation Engineer must possess a thorough understanding
of Automation control systems and electrical systems.
- Requires excellent problem solving and communications
- Bachelors' degree and 5 years equivalent experience in a
similar discipline requires.
Qualified Automation Engineers please submit your resume for
Kelly puts you in charge of your career, with access to cutting
edge projects and technologies in
industry leading organizations. Top companies throughout the world
have trusted Kelly as a premier
source of engineering talent and services since 1965. And
engineering job seekers know Kelly as a firm
with an unmatched reputation for quality, integrity and
professionalism. Whether you seek the variety
and flexibility of working on short term project engagements, or
prefer contract-to-hire or direct
hire placement with our clients, apply with Kelly to explore
opportunities that suit your specific
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly
employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in
connecting thousands more with work through our global network of
talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion.
Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn
and Twitter.Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer
including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual
Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment
is The Law.
Keywords: Kelly Services, Wilson , Automation Engineer, Engineering , Wilson, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!