Manager IWS (Integrated Work System) Open+
Company: Triaga, Inc.
Posted on: November 18, 2021
Manager IWS (Integrated Work System) Open+ - Triaga Inc. Be part
of a revolutionary change--- at a Fortune 500 company. At Triaga
we've chosen to do something incredible. We're building our future
on smoke free products with the power to change the lives of
millions of smokers by manufacturing innovative, life changing,
fast moving consumer goods. With this start up initiative come huge
opportunities. So, when you join us, you'll enjoy the freedom to
dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to
move your career forward in endlessly different directions. By
joining our strong Operations team, you will have the opportunity
to make an impact. Our ways of working have changed. New products
bring new challenges such as the way we buy raw materials, the
manner in which we engineer and manufacture, the way we operate and
maintain our modern equipment, and in our supply chain planning.
You will work in a state of the art automated and innovative
manufacturing environment, uniquely positioned for massive scale in
the near future. Your 'day to day': As Manager IWS (Integrated Work
System) OPEN+, you will lead our OPEN+ department at Triaga Inc.,
and will be part of the Management Team. The position will be based
in Wilson, NC. A key responsibility will be to lead the deployment
of OPEN+ (Lean Manufacturing - Integrated Operating System)
according to the defined region/cluster OPEN+ strategy to unleash
people capabilities, achieve step change in performance, drive
innovation through increasing organization reliability and agility
in the affiliate. Finally, you will manage training and coaching
for the leadership and line teams to support the Global and
Regional OPEN+ deployment. Your Responsibilities:
- Lead the OPEN+ implementation and deployment in the affiliate
according to the defined region/cluster OPEN+ deployment strategy
in order to ultimately establish an integrated operating
- Ensure OPEN+ Model development and evolution according to plan
achieving the expected results and being a reference model for all
other TRIAGA sites.
- Collaborates constantly with OPEN+ TRIAGA Regional teams and
TRIAGA Global team in order to validate the efficient development,
planning and execution of the first OPEN+ methods, processes and
tools through effective feedback to design.
- Drive, coordinate, deliver training and coaching activities to
drive OPEN+ culture.
- Guarantee efficient communication and visualization on OPEN+
affiliate strategy, roadmap and actions to guarantee maximum
awareness and ensure compliance and alignment across the
organization in the affiliate. Engage affiliate's management teams
and key stakeholders into communications plans.
- Present program plans and outputs to OMT and other TRIAGA
Senior Key stakeholders as required.
- Ensure proper affiliate's OPEN+ organization structure
including a robust career path in order to meet OPEN+ objectives
and plans. Ensure a pipeline of talents are in place to support the
continuous improvement effort in the affiliate and to maintain
sustainability of OPEN+ expertise and capabilities.
- Ensure full compliance with local legislation and company
policies and practices. Adhere to all Environment, Health and
Safety (EHS) rules, policies and practices. Pass through
appropriate EHS trainings, apply received knowledge at work.
Inspect and use personal protective equipment as appropriate. Work
in close cooperation with EHS department to develop and improve
departmental safety and job procedures. Who we're looking for:
- Bachelor or Master degree
- Minimum 10 years' experience in Operations (Manufacturing + QA
/ LEAN or Product Development + Supply Chain or other beyond
- Solid and proven experience in a managerial role (minimum 3
- 3 years in Lean Manufacturing / IOS Deployment or similar
integrated working systems. Deep knowledge Integrated Operating
System - pillars, standard work processes, lean / continuous
improvement methods and tools
- Knowledge in Manufacturing processes, QA and PD processes
(quality requirements, stage-date, regulatory requirements, product
knowledge, etc.), EHS practices and standards, Supply Chain
processes, HR practices and processes
- Communication, Presentation, Training and Negotiation
- Customer focus and action oriented personality with drive for
results attitude and priority setting capability
- Advanced MS Office user
- Fluent in English both written and spoken What we offer: Our
success depends on the men and women who come to work every single
day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join
TRIAGA and you too can:
- Attractive salary and excellent benefits package: including
401(k) plan, Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage along with paid
holidays and three weeks of vacation.
- Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We'll empower
you to take risks, experiment and explore.
- Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone's
contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world's
best people and feel like you belong.
- Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global
business - our staggering size and scale provides endless
opportunities to progress. #ZR #IND
Keywords: Triaga, Inc., Wilson , Manager IWS (Integrated Work System) Open+, Executive , Wilson, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!