Company: Fresenius Kabi
Posted on: January 10, 2022
Job SummaryJob Description Summary
Responsible for directing and coordinating the following areas;
compounding, aseptic and TS filling, component preparation and
packaging.ResponsibilitiesJob DescriptionPRINCIPAL ACTIVITIES
PERFORMED BY THE INCUMBENT
- Supervise and coordinate activities and performance of assigned
staff to ensure the achievement of department OEE objectives and
- Develops information and compiles reports concerning
scheduling, production goals, equipment and maintenance problems
and other studies or reports as requested.
- Works in a team environment with other department management to
coordinate a production schedule to achieve required deadlines,
objectives and budgets.
- Develops department employees through orientation, training,
establishment of objectives, communication of rules and policies,
while building employee morale and motivation.
- Evaluate performance and production of staff; maintains records
- Maintains compliance with company policies, cGMP's, safety
standards, and good housekeeping practices.
- Conducts continuous review and follow-up on projects to ensure
completion of assigned work.
- Advises department management on matters relating to daily
operations and makes recommendations for improvements when
- Ensures adequate resources are available to manufacture product
(equipment, supplies, and labor).
- Create and implement a comprehensive training program to ensure
cross-training of staff.
- Reviews, performs/ensures investigations are done effectively
and in a timely manner.
- Establishes and administers operational procedures for aseptic
and TS filling, and packaging activities.
- Assumes responsibility for proper maintenance of production
equipment and facilities.
- Takes necessary action to eliminate delays ensuring adherence
to production and shipping schedules.
- Audits own performance and recommends own objectives and
standards of performance.
- Other duties as directed by Manager.
- Ensures department personnel are aware of the Environmental
Management and Energy Management Systems and promotes continual
improvement taking accountability for the effectiveness of the
Environmental Management and Energy Management Systems according to
ISO 14001 and ISO 50001 standards.
- Responsible for ensuring that Health, Safety and Environmental
requirements are met under ISO 14001 standards.
- Responsible for ensuring that Energy Management Requirements
are met under ISO 50001 standards.REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelors degree required, Engineering or Science Degree
- Minimum of five (5) years supervisory experience, in the
pharmaceutical industry preferred.
- Proven leadership skills.
- Proven communication and employee relations skills
- Excellent computer skills.Additional InformationWe offer an
excellent salary and benefits package including medical, dental and
vision coverage, as well as life insurance, disability, 401K with
company match, and wellness program.Fresenius Kabi is an Equal
Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, disabilities, or protected
Keywords: Fresenius Kabi, Wilson , MANAGER, PRODUCTION, Executive , Wilson, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!