Channel Director, Aviation
Company: Collins Aerospace
Posted on: January 27, 2019
Date Posted:2019-01-08-08:00Country:United States of AmericaLocation:HSK02: Kidde Aerospace 4200 Airport Drive,NW, Wilson, NC, 27896 USACollins Aerospace is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Created in 2018 by bringing together Rockwell Collins and UTC Aerospace Systems, Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
Our Avionics team advances aviation electronics and information management solutions for commercial and military customers across the world. That means were helping passengers reach their destination safely. Were connecting aircraft operators, airports, rail and critical infrastructure with intelligent data service solutions that keep passengers, flight crews and militaries connected and informed. And were providing industry-leading fire protection and safety systems that our customers can count on when it matters most. Are you ready to learn from the most knowledgeable experts in the industry, develop the technologies of tomorrow and reach new heights in your career? Join our Avionics team today.
The Channel Director is the leader of a cross functional team accountable for the overall health and execution of the Regional and Business Jet customer channel.The Channel Director responsibilities include but are not limited to: ensuring customer satisfaction, financial performance, and long term strategy definition and execution in line with internal and external requirements.
- Has overall responsibility for the customer performance of the channel including delivery, quality, NPI program performance, and overall customer satisfaction
- Accountable for the P&L including sales, EBIT, and cash from long term financial planning, annual planning, and execution to the plan for this channel across the business.
- Deploys and executes the channel growth strategy and other strategic initiatives (i.e. process improvements, footprint changes, non-organic growth opportunities such as M&A or partnering) to support the long term success of the channel.
- Lead an integrated cross functional team to deliver results (including other managers and/or individual contributors both as direct and indirect/dotted-line reports).
- Represents the organization as a liaison with internal and external stakeholders in order to present a positive image of the organization.
- Drives continuous improvement of employee engagement as a leader of direct, indirect, and adjacent employees
- Contributes as a member of the overall leadership team to the short and long term success of the business as a whole
Education and Certifications:
- Bachelors Degree and 10 years of prior relevant experience or
- Master's Degree and 8 years of prior relevant experience
Experience / Qualifications:
- 10+ years of business management experience
- Possess a blend of business and technical savvy
- Clearly demonstrated customer focus
- Experience in defining and executing on business strategy
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization and with external customers
- Management style consistent with achieving high levels of employee engagement
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
- Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the U.S.)
- Drug Screens for re-hires only performed for previous employees who have been gone from the company for more than 1 year
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
United Technologies Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age, or any other federally protected class.
Note to candidates regarding interview scams: We'd like to make it clear that UTC Aerospace Systems never asks candidates for money. If you've been approached with a job offer that you suspect may be fraudulent, we strongly recommend you do not respond, send money or personal information. Please report any suspicious activity to Talent Acquisition.
Keywords: Collins Aerospace, Wilson , Channel Director, Aviation, Executive , Wilson, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!