Certified Nursing Assistant -ED
Company: Wilson Medical Center
Posted on: January 9, 2022
Wilson Medical Center
$1,000 commitment bonus.
This position assists patients with the activities of daily living
and provides basic nursing care to assigned patients.
X High school diploma or equivalent --- Preferred X Required
--- Two years of college X Preferred --- Required
- Ability to understand, communicate, and react effectively to
patient and family needs
- Excellent customer service skills
- Critical thinking
- Work well under pressure while keeping calm and remaining
- Current/active NC Nurse Assistant I & II license or possession of
NA I license and completion of phlebotomy training
- BLS required, or obtained during first week of hire
- Handle with Care required within 1 year of hire
LifePoint Health is committed to providing Equal Employment
Opportunities for all applicants and employees and complies with
all applicable laws prohibiting discrimination against any employee
or applicant for employment because of color, race, sex, age,
religion, national origin, disability, genetic information, gender
identity, sexual orientation, veterans' status or any other basis
protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Keywords: Wilson Medical Center, Wilson , Certified Nursing Assistant -ED, Healthcare , Wilson, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!