Posted on: June 19, 2022
Job DescriptionJob Title: Pharmaceutical TechnicianDuration: 6
monthsLocation: Wilson, NC (Onsite)Shift: 2nd ShiftJob SummaryThe
Pharmaceutical Technician will efficiently, effectively, and safely
clean, set-up, and operate machinery in the manufacturing area
while adhering to applicable cGMPs, SOPs, FDA, and DEA guidelines.
- Follow Master Batch Records for the manufacturing of
controlled, oral solid dose (OSD) and other dosage forms when
- Performs weight checks for incoming and dispensed materials
ensuring compliance with established procedures. Operates scales
including set-up, verification, leveling and challenging.
- Identify, report, and resolve quality issues.
- Safely and in compliance with batch records and SOPs, set up,
operate, and clean packaging equipment.
- Perform in-process testing and inspections as required by
Master Batch Record.
- Clean and sanitize manufacturing and packaging rooms including
walls, floors, and ceilings per SOPs.
- Report accidents and unsafe conditions or unusual circumstances
- Complete accurate and timely documentation. Follow good
documentation practices in accordance with GMP.
- Handle labeling and components correctly; transferring,
counting, FIFO, returns, etc. during packaging processes.
- Actively participate in Production team and Site communication
- Support GMP investigations and events.
- Identify and report potential GMP impacting situations.
- Contribute to Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) writing in
your technical area.
- Education and Experience RequirementsHigh School Diploma or
equivalent.Minimum of one five years pharmaceutical industry
experience preferred or an equivalent combination of education,
demonstrated mechanical skill, and experience in a similar
industry.Necessary Knowledge, Skills, and AbilitiesGeneral ability
to perform basic to complex mathematical computations of addition,
subtraction, multiplication, and division. Understanding of the
Metric System of Measurement.Preferred experience in oral solid
dose (OSD)manufacturing pharmaceuticals, process areas include
compression and encapsulation.
Keywords: Trioptus, Wilson , Pharmaceutical Technician, Healthcare , Wilson, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!