LPN - Adult Psych Days
Company: Wilson Medical Center
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Wilson Medical Center - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- - - - - - - -*Bonus up to $10,000 for qualified candidates*The
Licensed Practical Nurse provides nursing care to patients under
the direction and supervision of a RN. -
- Makes and documents nursing observations.
- Provides input into development and maintenance of the nursing
care plan. -
- Implements assigned aspects of nursing care plan. -
- Collaborates with RNs and Providers.
- Coordinates patient care, admissions, transfers, and discharges
with patient care, service and business office personnel, as
requested by RNs. -
- Administers medications, treatment and therapies per scope of
- Communicates with patients. -
- Provides patient and/or family with instruction and education
relevant to their condition, as delegated and supervised by RN.
- Set up, utilizes and/or maintains equipment, supplies and work
area. -Job Requirements:Required Education: -
- Graduate of an approved nursing education program -Required
- Current/active North Carolina LPN license
- BLS required -
- *Hospital approved Behavioral Management Program will be
providedLifePoint Health is committed to providing Equal Employment
Opportunities for all applicants and employees and complies with
all applicable laws prohibiting discrimination against any employee
or applicant for employment because of color, race, sex, age,
religion, national origin, disability, genetic information, gender
identity, sexual orientation, veterans' status or any other basis
protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Keywords: Wilson Medical Center, Wilson , LPN - Adult Psych Days, Healthcare , Wilson, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!