RN Emergency Days
Company: Wilson Medical Center
Posted on: January 20, 2023
Wilson Medical Center Bonus up to $35,000 for qualified
candidates Who We Are:People are our passion and purpose. Come work
where you are appreciated for who you are not just what you can do.
At Wilson Medical Center, a 294 bed facility, we bring new and
innovative programs to those who matter the most - our community.
It is with great pride, we offer Growing Tree Child Care Center
on-site daycare where children are offered a nurturing, safe
environment centered around the needs of each child. Where We
Are:Wilson residents enjoy a community rich in educational,
cultural and social opportunities. We are home to numerous athletic
and water sports, festivals, and arts and entertainment venues.
From the beach to the mountains, in Wilson you are in easy driving
distance to all that North Carolina has to offer. Why Choose
- Health (Medical, Dental, Vision) and 401K Benefits for
- Competitive Paid Time Off / Extended Illness Bank package for
- Employee Assistance Program - mental, physical, and financial
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance for qualified applicants
- Opportunities for education and training through partnership
with Duke LifePoint Healthcare
- Growing Tree On-Site Childcare Facility
- And much more Position Summary:Wilson Medical Center in Wilson,
NC has an opening in our ED for a Registered Nurse. Under the
general supervision of the Director, and according to established
policies and procedures, the RN coordinates total nursing care for
patients, participates in patient and family teaching, acts as a
patient/family advocate, and works with other nursing and ancillary
personnel to maintain standards for professional nursing practice.
Work is of a very confidential nature. Performs other duties of the
department as required.
Keywords: Wilson Medical Center, Wilson , RN Emergency Days, Healthcare , Wilson, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!