Lab Sample / Mat Coordinator - II
Posted on: January 24, 2023
Education Requirements: High School Diploma required.
1) Possesses a basic knowledge of theories, practices, and
procedures in the Quality Assurance discipline, including the
knowledge and understanding of pharmaceutical operations
2) Ability to perform routine assignments and develops competence
by performing structured work assignments.
3) Ability to use existing procedures to solve routine and standard
4) Receives instruction, guidance, and direction from others and
also seeks advice/information from others when addressing serious
5) Promotes the team's effectiveness through actions that
demonstrate respect and appreciation for diverse perspectives.
6) Speaks up on tough issues and expresses views and ideas at the
right time while actively encouraging team members to make
suggestions and share ideas.
7) Works to develop new skills and abilities. Basic computer
8) Readily accepts performance feedback and incorporates this
feedback into future performance.
9) Assists other team members, including helping with developmental
10) Learns to use new problem solving tools to solve issues.
11) Ability to interpret Client Quality Policies, Procedures and
Guidelines for daily application.
12) Developing technical writing capabilities and is able to
compile straightforward investigations and procedures.
13) Ability to independently respond to basic requests for data and
trending of data.
14) Has limited decision-making authority and works within
technical guidelines/direction to achieve objectives and meet
15) GMP experience is nice to have
*NOTE*:ADMINISTRATIVE IN NATURE- Routine job, Follow the Schedule,
Personality Type:Team player, willing to do a job admin,
repetitive, steady, Detail oriented, focused, do what is required.
SHIFT: flexible 8a-5p,7a-4p,9a-6pm-flexible
Keywords: AA2IT, Wilson , Lab Sample / Mat Coordinator - II, Healthcare , Wilson, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!