LPN-Licensed Practical Nurse (Wilson,NC)
Posted on: January 26, 2023
SHG - North Carolina - SHG Temp Staffing is currently looking
for experienced LPN's (Licensed Practical Nurses) to fill job
openings. The ideal candidate will possess a current LPN license
with excellent clinical assessment skills.****** You can start ASAP
AND GET PAID DAILY!!!! ******Requirements of the LPN (Licensed
- Current LPN license
- Current CPR Card & Updated Physical
- Must be caring and flexible
- Excellent communications and time management abilities
- Strong interpersonal skills; works well with clients and
- Must possess independent problem-solving abilities
- Excellent clinical assessment skills
- Computer literate
- Ability to pass a Level 2 background check and drug screen
- Excellent writing and charting skills
- Methodical and tidy work habitsResponsibilities of the LPN
(Licensed Practical Nurse)
- Perform all nursing duties in accordance with the scope of
practice specific to the state you are working in, while adhering
to all facility policies and procedures.
- Provide superior home care for individuals to improve quality
- At least one year of experience as an LPN in a Long Term Care
setting is preferred
- Continually evaluating the patients' needs which includes
assessments, diagnose(s) and interventions according to patients
individualized home plan of care.
- Preparing accurate, orderly and timely reports, documenting
while maintaining confidentiality in all aspects of the job.
- Adhering to all practices standards as they apply to patient
care while keeping individuals cultural and spiritual beliefs in
mind while maintaining professional standards and boundaries.
- Provide emotional and psychological support when needed.
- Communicate with patients' family or friends to provide advice,
comfort and release instructions.
Keywords: SHG, Wilson , LPN-Licensed Practical Nurse (Wilson,NC), Healthcare , Wilson, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!