Cardiopulmonary Rehab Coord
Company: Wilson Medical Center
Posted on: November 14, 2023
Who We Are:People are our passion and purpose. Work where you
are appreciated for who you are not just what you can do. At Wilson
Medical Center, a 294-bed facility, we bring new and innovative
programs to those who matter the most - our community. With great
pride, we offer Growing Tree Child Care Center on-site daycare
where children are offered a nurturing, safe environment centered
around the needs of each child. Where We Are:Wilson residents enjoy
a community rich in educational, cultural, and social
opportunities. We are home to numerous athletic and water sports,
festivals, and arts and entertainment venues. From the beach to the
mountains, in Wilson, you are within easy driving distance of all
that North Carolina has to offer. Why Choose Us: - - - - - Health
(Medical, Dental, Vision) and 401K Benefits for full-time employees
- - - - - Competitive Paid Time Off / Extended Illness Bank package
for full-time employees - - - - - Employee Assistance Program -
mental, physical, and financial wellness assistance - - - - -
Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance for qualified applicants - - - - -
Opportunities for education and training through a partnership with
Duke LifePoint Healthcare - - - - - Growing Tree On-Site Childcare
Facility - - - - - And much more---Position Summary:This position
plans and directs the activities of the Cardiac & Pulmonary
Rehabilitation Programs. -1. Directs the administrative operations
of the department including budget, equipment, class schedules,
planning, and services.
2. Directs assigned personnel including interviewing, orienting,
training and scheduling staff.
3. Participates in the development and implementation of new
policies and procedures.
4. Assess patient's condition utilizing the nursing care process,
identifying goals, developing interventions, and evaluating
5. Collaborates with physicians and other members of the health
6. Leads the team in developing and implementing individualized
rehab plans of care making revisions accordingly.
7. Oversees and participates with the coordination of the rehab
plan of care to ensure care is in accordance with established time
frames and goals.
8. Monitors and revises annually state program guidelines for the
cardiac and pulmonary program.
9. Plans and implements individual and group health education
classes on a variety of cardiac and pulmonary topics.
10. Demonstrates working knowledge of clinical and exercise
11. Demonstrates ability to assure patient safety utilizing proper
identification of patients, falls, preventions, five rights of
medication administration, right procedure, read backs.
12. Ensures that records, reports, forms, logs, patient charges and
other documentation are properly prepared, processed and
13. Coordinates special projects and events for the customers and
community regarding our programs.Reports to: Director
Cardiac/PulmonaryEEOC Statement:Wilson Medical Center is committed
to providing Equal Employment Opportunities for all applicants, and
employees while complying with all applicable laws prohibiting
discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment
because of color, race, sex, age, religion, national origin,
disability, genetic information, gender identity, sexual
orientation, veterans' status or any other basis protected by
applicable federal, state or local law.
A High school diploma or equivalent is Required
A Bachelor's degree is Required
At least a four-year degree in Nursing (with current NC or
multistate RN licensure required.)
or Exercise Physiology or another health profession and two to
three years of cardiac/pulmonary rehabilitation experience is
- BLS is required or should obtained within the first week of
- ACLS required or must be obtained within 12 months from the date
- Additional certifications as required by the department
Equal opportunity and affirmative action employers and are looking
for diversity in candidates for employment:
Keywords: Wilson Medical Center, Wilson , Cardiopulmonary Rehab Coord, Healthcare , Wilson, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!