Company: Ideal Dental
Posted on: November 16, 2023
This is a pipeline requisition to gain applicants for future
DECA Ideal D ental H ygienists can earn up to $100,000 - $1 20 ,000
Relocation Bonus !
We OFFER a flexible work SCHEDULE, Part-Time and Full-Time
Ready to take control of your professional and financial future! We
are looking for an exceptional Dental Hygienist committed to
providing best-in-class dental services to join our DECA Ideal
Dental family. This position is a perfect opportunity to join a
growing practice that will appreciate your contributions and r
eward your efforts with competitive hourly rates plus one of the
best hygiene incentive programs available.
Ideal Dental is one of the fastest-growing North American dental
groups. Established in 2008 as Clinician-founded and Clinician-led
---, Ideal Dental's patient-centric model is at the core of its
culture. The company is fanatical about its vision to be the
premier provider of all dental services under one roof while also
being the first choice for dentists and staff seeking a partner for
growth, innovation, and learning.
INDUSTRY-LEADING MONTHLY (uncapped) HYGIENE INCENTIVE PROGRAM
EARN up to and over $55 per hour when combined with our hygiene
incentive program! Set your own Maximum earning potential!
What do we offer?
- Paid training with follow-up support by hygienist helping
- S tate-of-the-art equipment, fully digital practices, that
includ e iTero 3D scanners .
- KPI online dashboards to help provide a clear path to success
as a well-rounded provider.
- Career growth opportunity
- Comprehensive Health Package that includes:
- Health Saving Account
- Flexible Spending Account
- Long -t erm disability
- Short-term disability
- Life insurance
- Accident coverage
- Loyalty rewarded through work-life balance
- 40 hours of PTO ( 80 hours of PTO granted after your 1-year
- Paid holidays
- CPR recertification
- 401K We invest heavily in our team members with COMPETITIVE PAY
AND BENEFITS, a culture of promoting from within, and a clearly
defined LONG-TERM CAREER PATH. We believe in WORK/LIFE BALANCE and
LEAVING THE OFFICE ON TIME. With PAID TRAINING you are set up for
success in the office. You will join a network of supportive
teammates who keep your career goals at the forefront. If you enjoy
having fun in the office while working hard, Ideal Dental is the
perfect fit for you
- Collaborate with doctors and all team members to deliver
excellent service and ensure a quality guest experience.
- Greet guest s with a smile and p repar e them for dental
- E ducate guests using what you know in all aspects of oral
- Complet e general and periodontal cleanings and periodontal
screenings , and provide treatment recommendations .
- Active RDH Licensure - New Grads Welcome!
- Must be a service-oriented team player that maintains a
- The desire and ability to connect with and serve guests
- Ability to multi-task while working in a fast-paced
- Current CPR certification (AHA preferred BLS with AED)
Keywords: Ideal Dental, Wilson , Dental Hygienist, Healthcare , Wilson, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!