Neonatal Nurse Practitioner (NNP) - UNC Health Wayne
Company: UNC Health
Posted on: November 16, 2023
Description Neonatal Nurse Practitioners for UNCPN UNC Wayne
Goldsboro, NC UNCPN Neonatal Unit at UNC Wayne is seeking four APPs
for a wonderful opportunity. We are currently recruiting Four (full
time) APPs to cover our Neonatal Unit. If this is the position for
you, please apply! About Us: The Hospital: UNC Health Wayne The
Community: Explore Goldsboro, NC Schedule: 7 on and 7 off (7am-7pm
(2) and 7pm-7am (2 Responsibilities:
- Serving as the primary caregiver to newborn infants in the
Level 2 NICU.
- Assessing, diagnosing, and carrying out procedures in the care
of at-risk newborn infants.
- Designing treatment plans for infants with complex health
issues including preparing for transferring to a local Level 3
- Prescribing medication on your own authority and with the
agreement of the NICU physician.
- Educating and supporting parents and guardians in the care of
their newborn infants.
- Ordering and performing medical tests and procedures.
- Graduation from an accredited NP school
- L &D, Nursery or Pediatric experienced required
- NRP and PALS required
- Neonatal Nurse Practitioner preferred
- North Carolina NP license required
- New Grad Neonatal Nurse Practitioners are welcome to apply
- Pediatric Physician oversight (Will require working
independently the majority of the time) Compensation:
- Competitive Salary plus incentives
- Health Insurance and Retirement Plan
- CME and more Contact Information: Sheila Barnes, Senior
Keywords: UNC Health, Wilson , Neonatal Nurse Practitioner (NNP) - UNC Health Wayne, Healthcare , Goldsboro, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!