Psychiatry Job near Raleigh/Durham
Company: Arlington HealthCare
Posted on: September 12, 2018
Psychiatric-Mental Health opening in Wilson, North Carolina. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Practice Details
- Seeking to add a psychiatrist to their medical staff due to a strong community need for inpatient behavioral health services.
- The psychiatrists will staff a brand new 24 bed unit, with 12 adult beds and 12 geriatric beds.
- This modern new unit will offer a state-of-the-art facility and the opportunity for the physicians to be integrally involved in program development and direction.
- The new physicians will be employed by the medical center and provide services to a drawing population of 130,000. Compensation Details
- Competitive compensation
- Full benefits
- Relocation assistanceCommunity Details
- Known as the City of Beautiful Trees and the City of Antiques, Wilson is famous for its barbecue and whirligigs.
- Wilson offers a vibrant community and tranquil way of life that invites you to put down roots in this city of modern amenities and old-fashioned charm.
- The local and business communities work together to support excellent public and private education.
- And Wilson is within a one-hour drive from a dozen major colleges and universities, including Duke, N.C. State, UNC-Chapel Hill and East Carolina University.
- Wilson is home to Wilson Community College, Barton College and the Eastern North Carolina School for the Deaf.Recruiter Insights Compensation. The Starting Salary Is $25,000 To $50,000 More Compared To Starting psychiatrist Salaries In Raleigh, NC. Coupled With A Cost Of Living Of 20% Lower Than The Aforementioned Metropolitan Areas, Provides Significant Purchasing Power To Build Their Dream Home, Payoff School Loans And Retire Early. The Housing Market. 4 beds 3 baths 2,900 sqft Beautiful, Energy Star Certified, brick home in Carr Farms. Open foyer leads to roomy GR and open kitchen with granite counters, custom glazed cabinets, large pantry, SS appliances (including the gas range) & spacious eat-in area, formal dining room, GR with built-in shelves opens to the private screened porch, MSuite down with trey ceiling, custom tiled shower, soaking tub, dual vanities and his/hers walk-in closets, guest bedroom down with its own full bath, laundry room with more storage and full sink, 2 more bedrooms up share a full bath, and huge bonus room with lots of possibilities. This home can be yours for $275,000.The Employer. A 250+ bed facility that provides comprehensive services to residents in a six-county service area, including Wilson, Wayne, Nash, Johnston, Greene and Edgecombe counties. The Medical Center offers a full range of services and specialties, including cardiology and interventional cardiology, cancer care, gastroenterology, womens and childrens services, neurology, otolaryngology, pulmonary, pathology, urology, and onsite rehabilitative and nursing care.The Community. Halfway between New York and Florida along I-95, Wilson is 45 miles east of Raleigh and the Research Triangle Park, and only two hours from the North Carolina coast. The beautiful North Carolina mountains and other outstanding vacation spots are also within easy driving distance.Wilson residents enjoy a community rich in educational, cultural and social opportunities. Keyphrases: psychiatry jobs, psychiatrist jobs, psychologist jobs, psychiatric nurse practitioner jobs
Keywords: Arlington HealthCare, Wilson , Psychiatry Job near Raleigh/Durham, Healthcare , Wilson, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!