Rheumatology Position in Family-Friendly Wilson, NC
Company: Arlington HealthCare
Posted on: October 19, 2018
Rheumatology opening in Wilson, North Carolina. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Job ID: 6253Practice Details
- --Seeking a board certified--Rheumatologist--to join a hospital owned multi-specialty group.
- As the only rheumatologist in the immediate area, the new physician will have an opportunity to get busy quickly while benefitting from the structure including a robust EMR and--established billing and collecting infrastructure.Recruiter's Insight--Compensation.----The Starting Salary Is $25,000 To $50,000 More Compared To Starting Rheumatology Salaries In Raleigh, NC. Coupled With A Cost Of Living Of 20% Lower Than The Aforementioned Metropolitan Areas, Provides Significant Purchasing Power To Build Their Dream Home, Payoff School Loans And Retire Early.--The Housing Market.----4 beds 3 baths 2,900 sqft-- Beautiful, Energy Star Certified, brick home in Carr Farms. Open foyer leads to roomy GR and open kitchen with granite counters, custom glazed cabinets, large pantry, SS appliances (including the gas range) & spacious eat-in area, formal dining room, GR with built-in shelves opens to the private screened porch, MSuite down with trey ceiling, custom tiled shower, soaking tub, dual vanities and his/hers walk-in closets, guest bedroom down with its own full bath, laundry room with more storage and full sink, 2 more bedrooms up share a full bath, and huge bonus room with lots of possibilities.----This home can be yours for $275,000.The Employer.-- A--250+ bed facility that provides comprehensive services to residents in a six-county service area, including Wilson, Wayne, Nash, Johnston, Greene and Edgecombe counties.--The Medical Center offers a full range of services and specialties, including cardiology and interventional cardiology, cancer care, gastroenterology, womens and childrens services, neurology, otolaryngology, pulmonary, pathology, urology, and onsite rehabilitative and nursing care.The Community.----Halfway between New York and Florida along I-95, Wilson is 45 miles east of Raleigh and the Research Triangle Park, and only two hours from the North Carolina coast. The beautiful North Carolina mountains and other outstanding vacation spots are also within easy driving distance.Wilson residents enjoy a community rich in educational, cultural and social opportunities.--Closest Major City
- 41 miles to Raleigh, NC
- 58 miles to Durham, NC
- 108 miles to Greensboro, NC
- 117 miles to Chesapeake, VA
- 120 miles to Norfolk, VAColleges and Universities
- Wilson Community College (Full-time enrollment: 1,682)
- Barton College (FT enrollment: 1,027)
- Nash Community College (about 18 miles; Rocky Mount, NC; Full-time enrollment: 2,520)
- Edgecombe Community College (about 23 miles; Tarboro, NC; FT enrollment: 2,058)
- East Carolina University (about 33 miles; Greenville, NC; FT enrollment: 23,943)Recreation
- Wilson is home to historic Fleming Stadium, Wilson Tobs baseball team, the N.C. Museum of the Coastal Plain baseball museum, J. Burt Gillette Athletic Complex and The Brittany soccer tournament.
- Wilson also offers a number of golf facilities, water sports at Lake Wilson and Buckhorn Reservoir, and a number of festivals, including the now famous Whirligig Festival.
- Imagination Station, The Edna Earle Boykin Center, the citys Rose Garden and the Barton College Orchestra round out the cultural opportunities in Wilson.Shopping
- Shoppes at Brentwood
- Heritage Crossing Shopping Center
- Winoca Shopping Center Keyphrases: rheumatologist jobs
Keywords: Arlington HealthCare, Wilson , Rheumatology Position in Family-Friendly Wilson, NC, Healthcare , Wilson, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!