Company: Chick-fil-A 95/264
Posted on: July 30, 2022
Do you have experience with RESTAURANT MANAGEMENT? Do you want a
chance to GROW AND DEVELOP? The Shift Manager position at
Chick-fil-A Wilson may be a great opportunity for you!We want to
invest in you! At Chick-fil-A Wilson we are More Than a Restaurant,
we want to be YOUR opportunity - Opportunity to work in a positive
environment with people driven by a desire to make an impact in the
lives of our guests, the lives of our team, and the people in our
community.Chick-fil-A Wilson Shift Managers are servant leaders who
strive for success. Their mission is to provide guests with a
REMARKABLE experience by ensuring Team Members are attentive and
courteous, food is served fresh and fast, and the restaurant
remains clean throughout the day.Coaching and training
opportunities abound as Leaders help shape Team Members into better
versions of themselves and future leaders. We ask all applicants
considering management within our restaurant to be willing and
available to a one-year employment commitment. This represents our
commitment to you, by assisting you in finding YOUR next steps.
This position can be part-time or full-time and while we want to
meet people where they are we do offer a more premium pay for open
availability. Previous management experience is required.Minimum
- Age 18 or older
- Regular Saturday work required (Sundays OFF!)
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Lift over 30 pounds, climb ladders, reach above your head, and
other physically demanding activities
- A positive attitude, high integrity, and servant spirit
- Verbal and written communicationDaily Responsibilities?
- Serving guests by taking orders, handling cash and credit
cards, making drinks and desserts by offering an immediate and
respectful response to all guest's needs.
- Delivering meals to guests at their table or to a designated
pick up area, and providing excellent customer service at all
- Maintain cleanliness of your work area and the dining room,
parking lot, restrooms and play ground.
- Effectively manage and lead a team of people serving our guests
while maintaining our operating standards to provide the best
hospitality and guest experience.
- Making deliveries
- Coaching, teaching and training team members on policies and
procedures and creating a positive work environment for everyone.
- Maintain food safety and cleanliness standards
- Open and/or close the restaurant leading the shift as a key
Keywords: Chick-fil-A 95/264, Wilson , Shift Supervisor, Hospitality & Tourism , Wilson, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!