Hourly Shift Manager - KFC
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Support the RGM by running great shifts in a self-sufficient
manner. Take ownership and responsibility to solve problems; seek
help from others when appropriate; and be willing to provide help
and guidance to others.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
Ensuring Consistent Customer Satisfaction
- Execute the MIC (Manager-In-Charge) Success Routine and ensure
responsibilities under People, Customers and Service are
- Ensure that all Team Members complete their Shift Excellence
tasks for their assigned position(s).
- Ensure that all employees present a neat clean appearance and
wear company uniform.
- Personally demonstrate the Customer needs are the highest
- Ensure food safety, quality and accuracy of orders.
- Resolve customer complaints quickly while maintaining positive
- Greets customers with a smile, is polite and pleasant when
speaking with customers.
- Works with urgency.
- Works with management and fellow employees.
- Cooperation with peers - work with fellow employees as part of
a team, helps others when they need a hand.
- Demonstrates a positive and enthusiastic attitude with
- Understands posted work schedule and reports to work as
scheduled, on time, in uniform and ready to begin tasks. Provides
appropriate notice when unable to be at work.
- Understands and uses approved time keeping system, including
accurately recording all hours worked.
Initiative and Energy
- Takes action without being told, goes beyond what is simply
required and maintains a high activity level.
- Provide regular feedback to the RGM on the performance of Team
- Provide ongoing constructive and complimentary feedback to Team
- Actively participates in the training of Team Members.
- Handle conflicts constructively and works with RGM to achieve
Act Like an Owner
- Assist Profit and Loss management by following cash
control/security procedures, maintaining inventory and managing
- Oversee proper product preparation, rotation, portioning,
cooking and holding times.
- Assist RGM with facility maintenance and ensure health and
safety standards are followed at all times.
- Perform other duties as required by manager.
Job Requirements and Essential Functions:
- Strong preference for internal promote form Hourly Champion
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must pass background check criteria and drug test.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Able to do basic business math.
- Able to stock shelves and coolers.
- Able to oversee and manage subordinate employees and provide
- Able to tolerate standing, walking, lifting up to 50 lbs. and
stooping during 90% of shift time.
This list of job duties and responsibilities is not all inclusive.
Employees typically average 30+ hours a week, but hours may vary
depending on the operational needs of the business. The company
and/or restaurant management may change or add to these job duties
and responsibilities at any time with or without prior notice.
The minimum age to work with the Northwest Restaurants family of
restaurant companies is 18 years or older.
Keywords: KFC, Wilson , Hourly Shift Manager - KFC, Hospitality & Tourism , Wilson, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!