SUPERVISOR, MAINTENANCE (Day Shift)
Company: Fresenius Kabi
Posted on: January 9, 2019
Fresenius Kabi is a global health care company that specializes in lifesaving medicines and medical technologies for infusion, transfusion and clinical nutrition. Our expansive portfolio of products and global network of science and manufacturing centers provide essential support for the care of critical and chronically ill patients. We are part of Fresenius SE, a health care group with more than 100 years of experience in pharmaceuticals, medical devices and life sciences. Our employees - more than 30,000 worldwide - develop and deliver injectable pharmaceuticals and infusion systems; blood collection, transfusion and cell technologies; and essential nutrients for parenteral nutrition. Whether you work for us, buy from us, partner with us, or invest in us, you will come to know that caring is at the core of everything we do. Our purpose is to put lifesaving medicines and technologies in the hands of people who care for patients, and to find answers to the challenges they face every day. Job Summary The role of a Maintenance Supervisor is to provide the necessary guidance, knowledge, and skill sets needed to properly and efficiently maintain, troubleshoot and repair Fresenius Kabi equipment and utilities. As a Maintenance Supervisor this individual will be responsible for working across departments to coordinate the timely completion of routine and non-routine maintenance tasks, coordinating and overseeing the work of the maintenance mechanics, as well as train new and existing mechanics. Responsibilities PRINCIPAL ACTIVITIES PERFORMED BY THE INCUMBENT
- Primarily responsible for leading, coordinating and overseeing routine and non-routine maintenance / repairs of manufacturing equipment.
- Assess any problems with the equipment, identify root cause, make the necessary repairs and complete associated documentation.
- Coordinate activities, as well as coordinate and oversee the work of maintenance personnel.
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining necessary procedures required to perform routine preventive maintenance (PM).
- Responsible for identifying critical spare parts needed (and then maintaining those inventories in order to minimize equipment down time and maximize production efficiencies).
- Perform all activities in compliance with company cGMP and safety policies, procedures and practices.
- Effectively communicate with Directors, Managers, Supervisors, peers and subordinates.Notify management if specifications cannot be met and/or quality or safety is being compromised.
- Review, document work completed by employees.
- Conduct employee reviews.
- Ensure that all safety equipment is functional and that all employees practice proper safety and follow safety procedures.
- Work on other projects as requested by management. Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering related field or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 3 years direct experience as Maintenance Supervisor.
- Experience in aseptic manufacturing a definite plus.
- Candidates with experience in cosmetics, food, packaging or similar will be considered. IND-1 #GD Additional Information We offer an excellent salary and benefits package including medical, dental and vision coverage, as well as life insurance, disability, and 401K with company match. Fresenius Kabi is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disabilities, or protected veteran status.
Keywords: Fresenius Kabi, Wilson , SUPERVISOR, MAINTENANCE (Day Shift), Hospitality & Tourism , Wilson, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!