Engineering Supervisor - Automotive
Company: Cameron Craig Group
Posted on: January 3, 2020
Directs a department of Mechanical and Electrical Engineers that
supports manufacturing operations in the production departments at
the plant. Primary responsibilities include critical project
management, resource allocation, technical and strategic
information management, and people development. Additional
responsibilities include developing objectives to assure all plant
equipment is monitored and maintained as necessary to assure
maximum efficiency and dependability while developing
recommendations for improvements, replacements, and alterations to
equipment and/or operations.
- Lead, direct, and supervise a team of engineers as they
develop, test, modify, and deploy solutions to technical
- Steer the strategic decision-making around future technology
selection and best practice sharing.
- Analyze and allocate resources: balance project priority and
business demand and aligns necessary resources to accomplish
assignments, projects and continuous improvements.
- Coordinate activities with other units or organizations to
develop strategy and strategic plans to achieve world-class
performance (Dan-Totsu) for manufacturing.
- Project management: make detailed plans to accomplish business
- Set and manage budgets for capital, expense, and cost
- Define and develop necessary project specifications.
- Develop people: recruit, hire, train, and mentor engineers and
- Write performance reviews and calibrate feedback for people
development, growth and improvement.
- Plant support through maintenance, troubleshooting, energy,
MRO, disaster prevention, and manufacturing engineering
- Review, approve, and/or modify designs and manage introduction
of new technologies.
- Develop overall concepts and specifications for new
- Verify changes, designs, and projects are compliant with
National and Local Codes (Safety, Building, Fire, and
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Mechanical or Electrical
Engineering--or related engineering discipline
- 10+ years of progressive engineering experience within
manufacturing and/ or corporate environments including experience
leading teams and projects of significant impact
- SAP experience
- Master's Degree (MBA or MS)
- Plant Engineering or Maintenance Management experience
- Exposure to international manufacturing environments and
- Six Sigma Black Belt or Lean Certification
- Professional Engineer (PE)
- 5 years Project Management experience and/or Project Management
- Functional Safety Engineer Certificate (TUV)--
- Working knowledge of PLC programming and SQL
Keywords: Cameron Craig Group, Wilson , Engineering Supervisor - Automotive, Other , Wilson, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!