Company: Butler America Aerospace L.L.C.
Posted on: January 6, 2020
LOCATION: WILSON, NC (27896)
2 YEAR CONTRACT ROLE
Under direct supervision, performs routine and repetitive assembly
operations and processes. Requires use of a few simple hand tools.
Ensure work is accomplished with high quality, in a timely fashion
and is compliant with all company, city, state and federal
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Learn to set up and assemble parts.
* Demonstrate proper use of simple hand and machine tools.
* Learn to accurately read and follow procedures, routing and other
* Responsible for quality product standards with no defects.
* Meet customer deadlines.
* Responsible for building parts that meet customer
* Responsible to comply with applicable elements of quality
* Participate in cost reduction plans and continuous improvement
plans/events, as required.
* Participate in audits.
* Acquire applicable skill/knowledge/certifications as
* Maintain materials, equipment, and work area in a clean and
* Comply with all rules and regulations of the client, including,
but not limited to: Environmental Health and Safety, Ethics,
International Trade Compliance and Human Resources.
* Complete assigned tasks, not specifically listed, within the
scope and skill level of this job description in support of
department objectives and to develop individual skills.
* Check work methods and results for conformance to standards and
re-instruct as required.
* Report to lead or supervisor on work progress and updates
including conditions surrounding failures to meet quality
* Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
* High school diploma or equivalent required.
* 0 - 1 year's work experience is required with some manufacturing
* Career Readiness Certification (CRC) strongly preferred.
Qualifications: In order to be considered for this position,
candidates must have:
* Successful completion of training modules associated with job
* The ability to follow assembly instruction.
* The ability to effectively work in an environment requiring
repetitive job responsibilities.
* Hand/eye coordination.
* The ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules,
operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
* The ability to understand end uses of products being built.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills.
* Attention to detail in order to ensure safety and quality.
* Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task.
* The ability to work in a team to support work capacity in a
* Intermediate computer skills in terms of typing, navigating
screens and learning new software programs.
* Demonstrated analytical skills and problem-solving abilities.
* The ability to take direction from more experienced coworkers,
leads and supervisors. Additional Requirements:
* Must be able to stand for 8+ hours.
* Must be able to lift 25 lbs.
* Must be a U.S. citizen, Permanent Resident Alien, or person
granted status as an asylee.
* Must be available for overtime, including extended workdays and
* Comply with EH&S policies and procedures at all times,
including wearing appropriate PPE. Attend EH&S trainings as
required. Report unsafe practices and/or conditions to the
appropriate individuals to ensure prompt resolution of potential
hazards. Recommend improvements to EH&S practices in order to
create a safer workplace.
US Citizen only
All leased labor are subject to a 10 panel drug test. The FAA Drug
& Alcohol program is a special program requiring an additional
5-panel drug screen with training prior to starting their
Butler America Aerospace, LLC. is proud to provide an equal
opportunity workplace and be an affirmative action employer.
Consider Butler because we are committed to hiring and retaining a
diverse workforce. We recognize that we thrive on diversity for the
benefit of our employees, our customers, and the communities where
we are located. Employment with Butler America Aerospace, LLC. is
governed on the basis of qualifications and competence without
regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin,
ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual
orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status,
mental or physical disability or any other legally protected
Keywords: Butler America Aerospace L.L.C., Wilson , ASSEMBLER, Other , Wilson, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!