Posted on: March 4, 2020
Job Description:Ruckus Networks is seeking a Networking Systems
Engineer (SE) for the Southeast territory. The primary territory
will be customer accounts in North and South Carolina. The SE will
provide customer-focused technical sales and support to our
customers and channel partners, along with theirTerritory Account
Manager. The SE will perform technical demos, proof of concept
trials, training, and deliver presentations for customers,
partners, prospects and events. The successful candidate will be a
proficient self-starter, with strong technical skills and industry
knowledge, and excellent communication skills. Possess a working
knowledge of the Ruckus wireless and wired portfolio and related
- Pre-sales engineering design, Bill of Material creation, sales
opportunity engagement, and technical training individually or in
larger group settings.
- Identifying and driving the development of a territory account
plan based on awareness of the business economics and trends of the
industries including vertical markets in which one's customers
- Have a working knowledge of Ruckus Networks wireless, wired and
- Act as a technical advisor to customer and partners with the
ability to differentiate and competitively position Ruckus
- Assist the Territory Account Manager in driving revenue and
selling solutions to obtain quota goals.Requirements:
- General knowledge of pre-sales engineering and sales processes
to include critical account management.
- Ability to communicate both written and oral, on technical
solutions to a variety of audiences that may include executive
level decision makers.
- General knowledge of SE technical skills; specifically, 802.11
a/g/n/ac/ax, 3GPP & LTE (a plus) wireless design and assessment,
heat map creation, wireless troubleshooting, wireless network
optimization, IP routing and switching WAN/LAN design,
configuration, troubleshooting, Layer 4-7 application services,
security authentication methods and products, RADIUS, AD,
Virtualization environments/deployments, VM installations, (any of
VMWare, KVM, Hyper-V, GCE, Azure, AWS), Cloudpath etc.
- General knowledge of the following areas of specialization:
VLAN; Security; VoIP; QoS wired/wireless; BYOD/MDM; PtP; Mesh;
Wireless Controller Architectures; Wi-Fi protocols and
transmission, RF engineering, Indoor and Outdoor wireless
deployments; Packet Capture/Analysis Tools; WLAN Security in the
areas of Authentication, Encryption, RADIUS/AAA, EAP/PSK, and
Active Directory; RF polarization and Antenna signal propagation
- Experience with the Ekahau Pro heat map and site survey
applications is preferredQualifications
- Undergraduate or graduate degree (BS/BA minimum) in Electrical,
Computer, or Networking Engineering; Computer Programming;
Information Technology; Management Information Systems; Computer
- Minimum 5 years of experience working with IP/Wireless
- An associate level networking industry certification such as
CCNA, BPIPA, JNCIA, Aruba, Ruckus, CWNA is preferred.
- Ability to support troubleshooting of complex problems.
- Effective technical presentation skills.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
Keywords: CommScope, Wilson , Systems Engineer, Other , Wilson, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!