Delivery Assurance Associate
Company: PDS Tech Inc
Posted on: March 11, 2020
PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking a Delivery Assurance Associate, in
Wilson, NC.Summary:Will be the primary point of contact for all
issues related to delivery of product, and is the focal point
person responsible for supplier interface. The Associate will work
closely with the procurement team to ensure alignment at the
supplier and commodity level. The Delivery Assurance team is
responsible for all relevant metrics and closure of all potential
risks to delivery, being accountable for third-party logistics,
promise dating, shipping & receiving monitoring, and escalated
expediting. Also responsible for processing conditional-advanced
disposition (CAD), supplier requests for information (SRI),
tracking work-in-process inventory, managing schedule changes, and
processing expedited purchase orders. The Associate will work with
the Procurement and Materials Delivery Assurance teams to
coordinate supplier-related delivery assurance
activities.Additional responsibilities include but are not limited
- Evaluating demand through a rigorous SI&OP process.
- PO change order management, including continuous maintenance of
POs to ensure over-due and OTIF metrics are aligned o Validating
supplier production alignment through the use of tools such as Line
of Balance and WIP-tracking.
- ERP system knowledge for all facets of purchase order
maintenance, and supply chain reporting.
- Periodic reporting and validation of key supply chain metrics
(Delivery, Quality, Savings, etc.).
- Working with the Procurement and Materials teams to ensure
alignment for all purchased products.
- Supporting supply chain at all Site/SBU periodic production and
- Coordinating logistics with Suppliers, 3rd party vendors, and
other company divisions for all purchased parts.
- Assisting the supplier corrective action and product transition
- Associates Degree.
- US Citizen.Looking for someone with STRONG EXCEL including
pivot tables and v-lookup. Will train on the rest of job duties.
Manufacturing background preferred. Will take someone with an
Administrative backgroundAll qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin,
disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic
information, or other legally protected status.
Keywords: PDS Tech Inc, Wilson , Delivery Assurance Associate, Other , Wilson, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!