Materials Clerk - 2st Shift
Company: PDS Tech Inc
Posted on: March 25, 2020
PDS Tech Inc. is seeking a Materials Clerk, in Wilson,
- Prepare materials, equipment, and/or products for shipment and
process shipping documents for domestic, international, and
- Verify counts of items to be shipped.
- Interpret shipping instructions and prepares shipments to meet
DOT, IATA, IMO, ICAO, or military specifications.
- Devise and construct required non-standard shipping
- Maintain files of shipping records prescribed by
- Assist in stockroom or receiving area as required.
- Prepare and type bills for lading, customs invoices, dangerous
goods statements, and etc.
- Set-up and use all shipping ancillary equipment including but
not limited to fork-lift, banding machine, computer and computer
manifest system, etc.
- Under-study senior shipping clerk to aid and assist in export
and military shipments.
- Assist in training other shipping clerks.
- Maintain materials, equipment, and the work area in a clean and
orderly condition.Tools & Equipment:
- Hand Tools, Scale, Pallet Jack, Motorized Pallet Jack, Hand
Truck, Industrial Truck, Banding Machine, Staple Gun, Circular Saw,
- Pallets, Cardboard Boxes, Packing Material, Bubble Wrap,
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Attention to detail Good Computer skillsAll qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion,
national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status,
pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected
Keywords: PDS Tech Inc, Wilson , Materials Clerk - 2st Shift, Other , Wilson, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!