Posted on: April 8, 2021
Inspect and monitor work areas, examine tools and equipment, and
provide employee safety training to prevent, detect, and correct
unsafe conditions or violations of procedures and safety rules.
- Maintain a positive working environment that s free of harassment
or discriminatory activities.- Work with line mechanics to assure
the completion of preventative maintenance plans on equipment and
machinery to assure efficient and safe operating conditions.
- Works directly with the production supervisors when necessary to
review and establish programs to control and improve the production
- Investigates and diagnoses to resolve production problems in a
timely manner utilizing line operators, mechanics and lab
- Acts as the first-responder when a line stops producing and
assures that the appropriate mechanical help is on site to correct
any problems quickly.
- Accurate and comprehensive completion of daily paperwork
- Provides training and cross training to assure that the mechanic
staff meets required competency ratings in order to meet production
schedules, product specifications, quality requirements and safety
- Helps the supervisor evaluate training opportunities and training
progress in order to ensure a qualified workforce.
- Implement and facility s the facilities food safety and food
quality programs to assure compliance and achieve desired
- Determine schedules, sequences, and assignments for work
activities, based on work priority, quantity of equipment and skill
- Coach employees about work-related issues and assist employees to
correct job-skill deficiencies. Prioritizes work to ensure timely
maintenance, repair, and installation of equipment, tools and
utility systems to minimize manufacturing downtime.
- Drives the preventive maintenance program in conjunction with
- Reviews maintenance reports and statistics to plan and modify
- Work with the maintenance supervisors to develop, update and
maintain Standard Operating Procedures.
- Inspects operating machines and equipment for conformance with
operational and safety performance standards.
- Directs the orientation and training of maintenance, setup and
changeovers to improve work performance and adhere to company
policies and procedures.
- Ensures production equipment is ready for use by completing
preventative maintenance requirements, and recommending third-party
service repairs when necessary.
- Investigate accidents or injuries and prepare reports of
- Examine objects, systems, or facilities and analyze information
to determine needed repairs.
- Perform other duties as required by supervisor.
Required Education, Work Experience & Certifications:
- AA degree in Electro Mechanical, Electrical, Electronic, or other
type of technical area directly related to the industrial
maintenance field or 5 years related experience.
- 2 years of leadership experience in a high-speed manufacturing
- Able to read and interpret documents such as safely rules,
operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
- Demonstrated ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all
units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and
- Able to apply common sense understanding to carry out
instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form.
- Computer skills.
- Must possess excellent leadership qualities.
- Willingness to work flexible hours.
- Strong written and interpersonal communication skills.
Physical Demands of the Position:
- Standing, walking, kneeling and bending approximately 85% of
- Computer and administrative work approximately 15% of day
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 75 pounds
- Ability to communicate effectively. Associated topics: field,
garden, grounds, landfill, landscaping, maintenance, maintenence,
park, rug, sweep
Keywords: Refresco, Wilson , Maintenance Lead, Other , Wilson, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!