Governance and Vendor Manager - Retail Credit Operations
Company: BB&T Corp.
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Specific information related to the position is outlined
below. To apply, click on the button above. You will be required to
create an account (or sign in with an existing account). Your
account will provide you access to your application
Should you have a disability and need assistance with the
application process, please request a reasonable accommodation by
emailing or by calling 877-891-2510. This email inbox
is monitored for reasonable accommodation requests only. Any other
correspondence will not receive a response.
Regular or Temporary:
Language Fluency: English (Required)
1st shift (United States of America)
Please review the following job description:
Provide leadership support for operational governance in Retail
Credit Operations (RCO) which includes Servicing and Fulfillment to
optimize executional excellence and operational risk management.
Maintain specialization and expertise in specific areas of
governance, including issues management, complaints management,
business continuity, and vendor management.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Following is a summary of the essential functions for this job.
Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not
mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to
1. Define and manage Governance standards for consistency across
Retail Credit Operations, inclusive of issues management, change
risk management, complaints management, business continuity and
2. Serve as a liaison to Business Unit Risk Management, Compliance,
Legal and Operational Risk to ensure timely and consistent risk
remediation strategies for Retail Credit Operations.
3. Engage with Risk partners to evaluate audit findings and design
remediation plans; supported documentation and changes are
4. Identify and track key risk and key performance indicators for
onshore and offshore business segments
5. Manage vendor relationships for assigned Retail Credit
Operations vendors to ensure vendor performance is in alignment
with the banks requirements. Includes ongoing vendor monitoring of
vendor performance and review of Vendor Service Organization
Control reports and service level tracking and remediation,
including creation of action plans to initiate improvement.
Supports Third Party Risk Management (TPRM) by monitoring supplier
and product performance to ensure quality of service delivery,
client satisfaction, operational efficiencies and achievement of
target cost savings.
6. Execute on vendor strategies including vendor contingency,
termination/ transition plans and business continuity planning and
7. Coordinate vendor financial and business approval activities
including initiation of spend requests, and completion of RAC
8. Manages complaint management process for all complaints assigned
to Retail Credit Operations to ensure adherence to all reviews and
deadlines. Analyze complaints with regulatory and compliance impact
to determine the risk, identify process gaps and classify common
trends that suggest additional training needs or re-evaluation of
9. Serves as Business Continuity Coordinator and manages the
contingency plans for the operations, mitigating risk of business
disruption limiting client impact which could be a consequence of
weather, cyber, or pandemic event. Partner with Leadership and
Subject Matter Experts (SME) to perform testing of the processes
outlined within the plan.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge,
skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
1. College degree or equivalent education, training, and
2. Strong knowledge of Retail/Consumer Lending products with at
least 5 years loan operations and/or processing support
3. Strong knowledge of Bank regulations and effective risk
management practices in Banking
4. Strong knowledge and advanced skill set in Microsoft tools to
include Word, Excel, Outlook, and Power Point
5. Demonstrated leadership ability, problem solving, and decision
6. Strong understanding of risk management and process management
7. Strong analytical, facilitation, and interpersonal skills,
including demonstrated strength in relationship management
8. Strong written, verbal and communication skills
1. Project Management Certificate or 2 years project management
2. Experience with third party suppliers
Other Job Requirements / Working Conditions
1. Able to sit for extended periods of time and periodically move
about during the work day
2. Able to access and interpret client information received from
the computer and be able to hear and speak with individuals in
person and on the phone
3. Able to work standard office equipment, including PC keyboard
and mouse, copy/fax machines, and printers.
4. Able to focus, interpret information logically to solve
problems, and answer customers questions appropriately.
5. Able to work all hours necessary to complete all assigned tasks
6. Travel - minimal and up to 10%
Truist supports a diverse workforce and is an Equal
Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against individuals
on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin,
age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran
status or other classification protected by law. Drug Free
Thank you for your interest in Truist! BB&T and SunTrust have
come together in a transformational merger of equals to create
Truist, the premier financial organization in the country. You may
notice references to our legacy company names, BB&T and
SunTrust, in places throughout this site. All such references
should be understood to refer to Truist moving forward while we
continue to transition to the Truist name.
Keywords: BB&T Corp., Wilson , Governance and Vendor Manager - Retail Credit Operations, Other , Wilson, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!