Natural Leader. Analytical Problem Solver. Clear
Join Staff Management | SMX as our next Operations/Safety
In the role of Operations/Safety Manager, you will be a leader
at the center of the action. Critical to maintaining a positive and
productive relationship with our client, you will lead our
dedicated onsite service team of production supervisors to
consistently exceed established goals, demonstrate a commitment to
customers and a dedication to excellence and innovation.
Essential Job Functions:
CLIENT RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT
Ability to build and maintain strong client relationships.
Support positive corporate partnerships through a proven track
record of achieving production goals and/or service level
Supervise day to day activities and ensure compliance with
interviewing, orientations and payroll. Ensure the associates
understand how their work relates to the customers' business
Ensuring service team performs all tasks relative to the safety
program. Responsible for the development and the implementation of
the program to ensure a safe and accident free working
Trend analysis, recruiting and financial forecasting to
understand trends, optimize efficiency and improve service
delivery, accounting seasonal fluctuation occurs.
- Minimum of High School or GED
- Minimum 5 years' experience in inventory management, logistics,
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, analytical, follow-up and
- Comfortability working cross-functionally with internal and
external business partners.
- Proven track record of maintaining compliance with
- Superior decision making and problem solving skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong PC skills - high proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Strong interpersonal skills with proven experience training and
- Entrepreneurial spirit, someone looking to take ownership and
work for results
We're in the business of people, so support and teamwork are
important to us. We power some of North America's leading companies
by putting people to work in distribution, fulfillment and
manufacturing jobs. We'll find you a place where you'll gain
experience, knowledge and skills through hands-on learning, where
you can succeed and grow, and where your hard work will be
People of all personalities, backgrounds and talents succeed
with us. There's a reason so many of our associates and employees
stay with us for a long time. We foster a diverse and inclusive
culture where every employee has an opportunity to contribute and
grow while meeting the changing needs of the marketplace. We take
pride in what we do because what we do matters - to our families,
our communities and each other.
TrueBlue was founded on the idea of connecting people and work.
We work with businesses to provide the workforce solutions they
need to succeed. Publicly traded since 1998, TrueBlue provides a
talented workforce of over 600,000 people and partners with more
than 100,000 companies around the world through three segments:
PeopleReady, PeopleManagement and PeopleScout.
- PeopleReady provides on-demand and skilled labor for retail,
manufacturing, warehousing, logistics, energy, construction,
hospitality, and ports & terminals industries.
- PeopleManagement (Staff Management, SIMOS, Centerline) provides
on-premise contingent staffing and on-premise management in the
light-industrial sector and beyond.
- PeopleScout provides high-volume permanent employee (RPO)
recruitment process outsourcing and management of outsourced
service providers to a global workplace.
TrueBlue continues to broaden its service offerings, reaching
more markets, and offering greater technology and innovation to
benefit employers, staff and contingent workers.
What we do at TrueBlue is simple - we put people to work and
change lives every day.