Company: Butler Technical Group
Posted on: June 4, 2021
6 Month Contract
Location: Wilson, NC (27896)
Job ID: #61044
Please send resumes to Samantha Redfield at
- Reviews and makes recommendations for Quality Assurance plans,
guidelines, policies, and processes that support the achievement of
- Conducts Quality Assurance processes to ensure overall quality
is continuously improving.
- Provides production process analysis, ensuring quality
standards are met and proposing quality improvements.
- Collects and analyzes quality information for the development
of quality strategy and programs.
- Analyzes quality improvement processes to ensure on-going
reductions in Cost of Poor Quality (COPQ) and escapes.
- Bachelor's degree OR in absence of a degree, a high school
diploma or GED and 6 years of relevant experience is required
- Must be a U.S. Person/Permanent Resident "Green Card"
- Quality and/or Industrial/Manufacturing Engineering experience
8:00am to 5:00pm
All leased labor are subject to a 10 panel drug test. The FAA
Drug & Alcohol program is a special program requiring an additional
5-panel drug screen with training prior to starting their
Butler America Aerospace, LLC. is proud to provide an equal
opportunity workplace and be an affirmative action employer.
Consider Butler because we are committed to hiring and retaining a
diverse workforce. We recognize that we thrive on diversity for the
benefit of our employees, our customers, and the communities where
we are located. Employment with Butler America Aerospace, LLC. is
governed on the basis of qualifications and competence without
regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin,
ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual
orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status,
mental or physical disability or any other legally protected
Keywords: Butler Technical Group, Wilson , Quality Engineer, Other , Wilson, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!