Company: Accordius Health Wilson
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Provide direct nursing care to the residents and supervise the
day-to-day nursing activities performed by nursing assistants. Such
supervision must be in accordance with current Federal, State, and
Local standards, guidelines, and regulations that govern our
facility, and as may also be required by the Director of Nursing to
maintain the highest degree of quality care at all times.
- Direct the day-to-day functions of the nursing assistants in
accordance with rules, regulations, and guidelines that govern the
long-term care industry.
- Meet physical and sensory requirements stated below, and be
able to work in the described environment.
- Identify and participate in process improvement initiatives
that improve the customer experience, enhance work flow, and/or
improve the work environment.
- Confirm that all nursing personnel assigned to you comply with
the written policies and procedures established by this
- Meet with your assigned nursing staff, as well as support
personnel, in planning the shifts services, programs and
- Verify that all nursing personnel comply with the procedures
set forth the in the Nursing Policies and Procedures Manual.
- Make written and oral reports/recommendations concerning the
activities of your shift, as required.
- Cooperate with other resident services when coordinating
nursing services and be certain that the residents total regimen of
care is maintained.
- Verify that all nursing service personnel are in compliance
with their respective job descriptions.
- Participate in the development, maintenance, and implementation
of the facilitys quality assurance program for the nursing
- Registered Nurse or Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse with
current state license.
- Must have a current/active CPR certification.
- Excellent technical, assessment and documentation skills.
- Effective verbal and written English communication skills.
- Demonstrated intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Word,
Excel, Power Point and Outlook, Internet and Intranet
- Highest level of professionalism with the ability to maintain
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy, excellent
organizational skills with ability to prioritize, coordinate and
simultaneously maintain multiple projects with high level of
quality and productivity.
- Function independently, and have flexibility, personal
integrity, and the ability to work effectively with employees and
- Customer service oriented with the ability to work well under
- Approachable, flexible and adaptable to change.
Mid Level (3-6 years)
High School Diploma/GED
- Life Insurance
- Retirement Savings
Wilson , NC
Keywords: Accordius Health Wilson, Wilson , Charge Nurse, Other , Wilson, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!