RN - Interventional Radiology
Company: LifePoint Hospitals
Posted on: June 6, 2021
- Bonus up to $15,000 for qualified candidates*
Wilson Medical Center, in Wilson, NC, has an immediate opening
for RN in Interventional Radiolgy. The Interventional Radiology
Nurse provides direct patient care to adult patients undergoing a
variety of diagnostic and interventional radiology procedures
throughout the peri-procedural time period. Responsibilities
include: preparing patients for a variety of invasive and
non-invasive interventional radiology procedures, conscious
sedation, monitoring, documenting peri-procedure and post-procedure
care, teaching and follow-up care.
Graduation from an approved Nursing Education program
- NC or multistate RN licensure
- ACLS must be obtained within 12 months from date of hire.
- At least one year of professional nursing experience
- The employee must have the ability to understand, communicate
and react effectively to the unique needs of neonatal, pediatric,
adolescent, adult and geriatric patients.
Keywords: LifePoint Hospitals, Wilson , RN - Interventional Radiology, Other , Wilson, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!