Staff Development Coordinator (RN)
Company: Accordius Health Wilson
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Develop and implement job skills training, in-service education
as required by regulations and employee health monitoring for the
nursing department employees. Work may also be performed primarily
indoors at one of our long-term healthcare facilities, throughout
all areas, including in resident rooms, and on carpeted and/or
tiled floors. Work will be performed there routinely around other
co-workers, healthcare staff, residents, and guests.
- Identify and participate in process improvement initiatives
that improve the customer experience, enhance work flow, and/or
improve the work environment.
- Work cooperatively with the Administrator and Director of
Nursing in assessing educational needs and plan programs to meet
these needs and regulatory requirements
- Monitor certification and licensure status and renewals.
- Administer TB and Hepatitis B vaccines.
- Obtain, develop and maintain files regarding all programs
presented to facility employees.
- Maintain a current schedule of all students and outside
instructors who may be in the facility doing clinical
- Ensure all employees complete hours of required training during
the required time period.
- Conduct new hire orientation.
- Conduct competency skills review on hire and annually for all
- Provide skill training to new staff in any deficient area noted
above before allowing the nursing assistant to perform the task
with a resident.
- Registered Nurse with required current state licensure.
- Minimum three (3) years of clinical experience in a health care
setting; long-term care setting preferred.
- Must have a current/active CPR certification.
- Knowledgeable of nursing and medical practices and procedures,
as well as laws, regulations, and guidelines that pertain to
- Demonstrated intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Word,
Excel, Power Point and Outlook, Internet and Intranet
- Effective verbal and written English communication skills.
- Highest level of professionalism with the ability to maintain
- Ability to communicate at all levels of organization and work
well within a team environment in support of company
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy, excellent
organizational skills with ability to prioritize, coordinate and
simultaneously maintain multiple projects with high level of
quality and productivity.
- Approachable, flexible and adaptable to change.
Mid Level (3-6 years)
- Life Insurance
Wilson , NC
Keywords: Accordius Health Wilson, Wilson , Staff Development Coordinator (RN), Other , Wilson, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!