Receiving/Shipping Technician (Avionics)
Company: Butler Technical Group
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Location: Wilson, NC (27896)
2 year contract
Job ID: #61213
Hours: M-F 8AM - 5PM
Please send resumes to Sara Penn at firstname.lastname@example.org
This position is responsible for receipt and induction of
customer returned units. Ensure work is accomplished with high
quality, in a timely fashion and is compliant with all company and
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receipt of returned items; review for any physical damage,
import issues, proper ESD protection, determine proper path for
- Opening boxes, retaining all information as received,
disassembly of packing material and proper disposal of waste.
- Perform comparison of item received vs customer paperwork.
Creating discrepancy report for items with issues.
- Shipping of returned items with proper documentation with
proper protection to prevent any physical damage.
- Packing boxes, retaining copies of all information shipped and
- Perform comparison of item being shipped vs customer paperwork
to ensure customer has the correct paperwork.
- Attention to detail is imperative to ensure accuracy throughout
the repair process.
- Maintain materials, equipment, and work area in a clean and
- Comply with all rules and regulations of United Technologies,
including, but not limited to: Environmental Health and Safety,
Ethics, International Trade Compliance and Human Resources.
- Complete assigned tasks, not specifically listed, within the
scope and skill level of this job description in support of
department goal and objectives.
- Check work methods and results for conformance to
- Report to lead or supervisor on work progress and updates
including conditions surrounding failures to meet duty
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- Computer experience.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Demonstrated proficiency computer based applications.
- The ability to give direction and guidance to others once
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail in order to ensure safety and quality.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task.
- The ability to work in a team to support work capacity in a
- Intermediate computer skills in terms of typing, navigating
screens and learning new software programs.
- The ability to take direction from more experienced coworkers,
leads and supervisors.
- Frequent standing, sitting, stooping, lifting.
- Occasional climbing, balancing, crouching, reaching.
- Must be available for overtime, including extended workdays and
- Comply with EH&S policies and procedures at all times,
including wearing appropriate PPE. Attend EH&S trainings as
required. Report unsafe practices and/or conditions to the
appropriate individuals to ensure prompt resolution of potential
hazards. Recommend improvements to EH&S practices in order to
create a safer workplace.
US Citizen and US Person candidates permitted
All leased labor are subject to a 10 panel drug test. The FAA
Drug & Alcohol program is a special program requiring an additional
5-panel drug screen with training prior to starting their
Butler America Aerospace, LLC. is proud to provide an equal
opportunity workplace and be an affirmative action employer.
Consider Butler because we are committed to hiring and retaining a
diverse workforce. We recognize that we thrive on diversity for the
benefit of our employees, our customers, and the communities where
we are located. Employment with Butler America Aerospace, LLC. is
governed on the basis of qualifications and competence without
regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin,
ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual
orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status,
mental or physical disability or any other legally protected
Keywords: Butler Technical Group, Wilson , Receiving/Shipping Technician (Avionics), Other , Wilson, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!