Aseptic Control Operator II (nights)
Company: Fresenius Kabi US
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Aseptic Control Operators are responsible for the cleaning,
changeover, setup, startup, operation, and breakdown of production
lines. Additionally, they may be assigned tasks related to the
general upkeep of the area, such as unloading ovens and
sterilizers, performing routine cleaning, and performing minor
maintenance. All of these activities are governed by strict
procedures and regulations and require a high degree of training.
Therefore, Aseptic Control Operators must complete all required
training, and follow all applicable Standard Operating Procedures,
Batch Records, and Protocols, and must be familiar with current
Good Manufacturing Practices.
PRINCIPAL ACTIVITIES PERFORMED BY THE INCUMBENT
- Cleaning, changeover, setup, startup, operation, and breakdown
of production lines.
- Use of proper aseptic technique at all times while working in
- Documenting work accurately and in a timely manner
- Minor maintenance and preventative maintenance of production
- Routine cleaning of production lines and other clean
- Unloading sterilizers and ovens.
- Adheres to SOP's, cGMP's and Safety Requirements.
- Performs "shadow" training of new Aseptic Control
- Performs other duties as assigned by management.
- High school diploma or equivalency required.
- Mechanical aptitude required.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds with assistance
- Must be able to wear personal protective equipment
- Must work overtime as necessary to support production (weekday
We offer an excellent salary and benefits package including
medical, dental and vision coverage, as well as life insurance,
disability, 401K with company match, and wellness program.
Fresenius Kabi is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, disabilities, or protected veteran status.
Keywords: Fresenius Kabi US, Wilson , Aseptic Control Operator II (nights), Other , Wilson, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!