12hr Day Maintenance Technician - $1,500 sign-on BONUS!
Company: RBI Refresco Beverages US Inc
Posted on: September 5, 2021
Shift: 6:00AM- 6:00PM
- Effectively complete preventive and proactive maintenance per
the schedule to prevent breakdowns on equipment.
- Utilize root-cause analysis skills to investigate breakdown and
line stoppages while collaborating with other departments.
- Initial responder when a line stops producing and assures that
the appropriate mechanical help is on site to correct any problems
quickly using electrical and/or mechanical skills.
- Prioritizes work to ensure timely maintenance, repair and
installation of equipment, tools and utility systems to minimize
manufacturing downtime and completes all required paperwork and
documentation in the Computerized Maintenance Management System
- Repair or maintain the operating condition of industrial
production or processing machinery or equipment including
inspection, assembly, disassembly, and replacement as
- Observe and test the operation of machinery or equipment to
diagnose malfunctions, using voltmeters or other testing
- Operate newly repaired machinery or equipment to verify the
adequacy of repairs.
- Analyze test results, machine error messages or information
obtained from operators to diagnose equipment problems.
- Inspects operating machines and equipment for conformance with
operational and safety performance standards.
- Support the facility’s food safety and food quality programs to
assure compliance and achieve desired results.
- Perform other duties as required by supervisor.
Education & Experience:
- Three (3) plus years experience in industrial manufacturing
- Electrical/electronic troubleshooting and repair skills
- Candidates will be required to take the Ramsey Mechanical
(Electrical) Skills and Aptitude Assessment in order to be
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules,
operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
- Demonstrated ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in
all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and
- Ability to use Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Ability to work flexible hours if needed.
- Standing, walking, kneeling and bending approximately 85% of
- Computer and administrative work approximately 15% of day
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds
Refresco is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race,
national origin, color, religion, age, genetics, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Keywords: RBI Refresco Beverages US Inc, Wilson , 12hr Day Maintenance Technician - $1,500 sign-on BONUS!, Other , Wilson, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!