Posted on: October 14, 2021
• Effectively complete preventive and proactive maintenance per the
schedule to prevent breakdowns on equipment.
• Utilize root-cause analysis skills to investigate breakdown and
line stoppages while collaborating with other departments.
• Initial responder when a line stops producing and assures that
the appropriate mechanical help is on site to correct any problems
quickly using electrical and/or mechanical skills.
• Prioritizes work to ensure timely maintenance, repair and
installation of equipment, tools and utility systems to minimize
manufacturing downtime and completes all required paperwork and
documentation in the Computerized Maintenance Management System
• Repair or maintain the operating condition of industrial
production or processing machinery or equipment including
inspection, assembly, disassembly, and replacement as
• Observe and test the operation of machinery or equipment to
diagnose malfunctions, using voltmeters or other testing
• Operate newly repaired machinery or equipment to verify the
adequacy of repairs.
• Analyze test results, machine error messages or information
obtained from operators to diagnose equipment problems.
• Inspects operating machines and equipment for conformance with
operational and safety performance standards.
• Support the facility’s food safety and food quality programs to
assure compliance and achieve desired results.
• Perform other duties as required by supervisor.
Shift start: 6:00PM
Shift length: 12 hours
- Health, dental, vision insurance - available after 60 days
- Paid time off
- 401(k) plan
- Must pass drug screen
- Must pass background check
- Can lift 50 lbs
- Must be at least 18+ years old
We are the world’s largest independent bottler for retailers and
A-brands in Europe and North America. We combine production of
retailer brands and contract manufacturing for branded beverage
companies on an effective multiuser production platform that
benefits from scale advantages and additional services. Our
production platform covers over 60 manufacturing sites in Europe,
US, Canada and Mexico providing customers with close proximity and
reliable service across geographies. Our global supply chain
expertise and local innovation capabilities offer an almost
unlimited variety of soft drinks, fruit juices and other beverages,
manufactured to individual customer specifications and
Keywords: Refresco, Wilson , Maintenance Technician, Other , Wilson, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!