Team Lead IT Operations
Company: Triaga, Inc.
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Team Lead IT Operations - Triaga Inc. Be part of a revolutionary
change--- at a Fortune 500 company. At Triaga we've chosen to do
something incredible. We're building our future on smoke free
products with the power to change the lives of millions of smokers
by manufacturing innovative, life changing, fast moving consumer
goods. With this start up initiative come huge opportunities. So,
when you join us, you'll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver
better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career
forward in endlessly different directions. By joining our strong
Operations team, you will have the opportunity to make an impact.
Our ways of working have changed. New products bring new challenges
such as the way we buy raw materials, the manner in which we
engineer and manufacture, the way we operate and maintain our
modern equipment, and in our supply chain planning. You will work
in a state of the art automated and innovative manufacturing
environment, uniquely positioned for massive scale in the near
future. Your 'day to day': As Team Lead IT Operations you will be
lead our IT Department at Triaga Inc., the position will be based
in Wilson, NC. Your Responsibilities:
- Own existing digital portfolio on site and assure alignment
with global targeted portfolio for the location and business
- Lead on-site deployment and adoption of global/core business
- Act as service and solution owner for systems operational at
site (IIOT, Industrial Cloud, ERP Integrations---).
- Influences external and internal product or service teams as
well as business stakeholders to ensure that
software/solutions/services delivery commitments are being
- Works to maximize the effectiveness of the global and local
teams and take actions to increase their performance and maximize
efficiency in the respective functional area.
- Lead Digital pilar of Integrated manufacturing system (OPEN+
methodology) on site.
- Support development of a vision for future global developments
of technology solutions fitting future needs. Who we're looking
for: A passionate IT person, willing to experiment and innovate,
who would be able to deal with ambiguity and would feel comfortable
working in fast changing environment. A person who has also:
- University degree in Computer Sciences. Alternatively,
university degree in Engineering, Business Administration or
equivalent, with additional certificates, degrees or experience in
- Demonstrable ability to motivate teams and lead through
- Confident personality with the ability to successfully define
goals, lead teams and drive execution with minimal guidance amidst
multiple priorities and goals.
- Experience of working in Information Technology/Digital.
- Ability to understand the software code written in at least one
of major programing languages.
- Understanding fundamentals of cloud technologies and systems
integrations concepts. What we offer: Attractive salary and
excellent benefits package: including 401(k) plan, Medical, Dental,
and Vision coverage along with paid holidays and three weeks of
vacation. Our success depends on the men and women who come to work
every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for
progress. Join Triaga Inc. and you too can:
- Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We'll empower
you to take risks, experiment and explore.
- Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone's
contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world's
best people and feel like you belong.
- Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global
business - our staggering size and scale provides endless
opportunities to progress. #ZR #IND
Keywords: Triaga, Inc., Wilson , Team Lead IT Operations, Other , Wilson, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!