Customer Service Representative/Teller Part-Time
Company: Friendly Check
Posted on: January 10, 2022
PRIMARY FUNCTION:The CSR is responsible and accountable for
performing specific tasks and duties, including, but not limited to
financial transaction such as: check cashing, bill payment
processing, wire transfers, etc., as assigned. A CSR is also
responsible for all funds placed in his or her care.
- Exceptional customer service.
- Works assigned register accurately and productively.
- Display fast and courteous service.
- Candidate must be able to stand for long periods of time and
work around other in close quarters.
Training and Development:
- On the job training is provided.
- Employee must
- Strive to learn new skills, duties and
- Communicate to immediate supervisor.
- Understands how each job responsibility in the store directly
impacts the customer, other employees, and overall store
- Consistently meet job expectations
- Follow and comply with all company policies, procedures and
- Hold self accountable for the methods and processes used to
perform all tasks.
- High School diploma or equivalent with good verbal and written
- Must be a minimum of 18 years of age
- Must be dependable and able to work flexible shifts
- Must have reliable transportation
- Pass criminal background check and drug testing
- Closed on Sunday
- Flexible Schedule
Associated topics: answer, call, call center, client, client
service, customer care, help desk, service representative, support
Keywords: Friendly Check, Wilson , Customer Service Representative/Teller Part-Time, Other , Wilson, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!