Educational Diagnostician- EDDIAG
Company: Supplemental Health Care
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Supplemental Health Care is partnering with a school district to
provide an Educational Diagnostician, EDDIAG, for the 2022/2023
school year in Wilson, North Carolina.Caseload details for this
School Educational Diagnostician, EDDIAG, position:
- Position Type: Educational Diagnostician
- Case Load: K-12, Deaf & Hard of Hearing
- Schedule: Full-time, Monday - Friday
- Hours: 8 per day, 40 per week
- Contract dates: August 2023- May 2023
- Pay: $38-$43 an hourEducational Diagnostician, EDDIAG:
- Work closely with school administrators to select, administer,
and score a variety of educational assessments as a part of
Exceptional Children's initial evaluations and re-evaluations.
- Collect and organize relevant assessment data to write
educational evaluation reports.
- Assist school administrators with the distribution, collection,
and scoring of various behavioral and adaptive rating scales
- Assist school administrators with collecting various other
eligibility components, such as medical evaluations, observations,
parent/teacher interviews, and social developmental histories
- Participate in IEP meetings to interpret results and assist in
making eligibility and IEP decisions.
- Provide ongoing consultative services to schools, community
partners, and parents regarding students' educational needs.
- Participate in school problem solving teams and provide
consultation regarding interventions and progress monitoring.
- Other duties as assigned by the School Director or School
Principal.Join the 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, and 2022 Best of
Staffing winner. Our clients and talent have voted SHC Best of
Staffing for 5 years in a row!
- Wide range of medical, dental, and vision insurance plans.
- 6 Paid Time Off (PTO) plans with year-round compensation
- 401(k) with up to 3% company match.
- Share the Care referral bonus with residual and lump sum payout
- Discounted online CEU courses.
This position requires a master's degree in Education, Deaf/Hard of
- 3yrs experience as an Educational Diagnostician.
Keywords: Supplemental Health Care, Wilson , Educational Diagnostician- EDDIAG, Other , Wilson, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!