Company: Truist Financial Corporation
Posted on: August 3, 2022
The position is described below. If you want to apply, click the
Apply button at the top or bottom of this page. You'll be required
to create an account or sign in to an existing one.
If you have a disability and need assistance with the application,
you can request a reasonable accommodation. Send an email to
Accessibility or call 877-891-2510 (accommodation requests only;
other inquiries won't receive a response).
Regular or Temporary:
Language Fluency: English (Required)
1st shift (United States of America)
Please review the following job description:
Supports the Loan Servicing Function including servicing the deal
through the life cycle of the loan and ensures all information is
complete and accurate, all standards, guidelines, policies and
procedures and regulations are followed.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Following is a summary of the essential functions for this job.
Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not
mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to
List the major responsibilities generally associated with the role
(5-7 major responsibilities with no more than 10) that an incumbent
in this job is expected to accomplish. Please use numbers to
separate each distinct responsibility.
1. Review and interpret Legal Documentation
2. Knowledge of Loan Closings and Lending Regulatory
3. Service the Deal through the lifecycle of the loan
4. Working Knowledge of Participations/Syndications and Specialized
5. Focus is on transactions of high size, risk, complexity and/or
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge,
skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
1. Strong organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple
tasks under tight time constraints
2. Basic commercial credit knowledge and Loan Accounting
3. Associate Degree or equivalent work experience
4. Proficiency with MS Office applications
1. Knowledge of commercial loan/lease accounting systems (i.e.
AFSVision, LoanIQ, LeaseWave)
2. Knowledge of legal documentation requirements
Truist supports a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity
Employer who does not discriminate against individuals on the basis
of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual
orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or other
classification protected by law. Drug Free Workplace.
EEO is the Law Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
Keywords: Truist Financial Corporation, Wilson , Loan Servicer, Other , Wilson, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!