Appraisal Engagement Specialist - Real Estate Operations
Company: Truist Financial Corporation
Posted on: September 20, 2022
The position is described below. If you want to apply, click the
Apply button at the top or bottom of this page. You'll be required
to create an account or sign in to an existing one.
If you have a disability and need assistance with the application,
you can request a reasonable accommodation. Send an email to
Accessibility or call 877-891-2510 (accommodation requests only;
other inquiries won't receive a response).
Regular or Temporary:
Language Fluency: English (Required)
1st shift (United States of America)
Please review the following job description:
To ensure real estate valuations for all serviced lines of business
are policy compliant. Must have the capability to research and
analyze real estate valuation requests in accordance with
established guidelines and determine the appropriate course of
action, facilitate communication with stakeholders, and act as a
subject matter expert.
Following is a summary of the essential functions for this job.
Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not
mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to
1. Gathers necessary information needed to process typical
valuation requests including accurate property, credit or asset
owned and valuator data and maintains accurate records in the
valuation tracking system.
2. Collect and escalate, with supervision, preliminary policy
guidance to the LOB regarding real estate valuation policies for
3. Process valuation requests utilizing the Decision Matrix to
ensure Truist policy compliant valuation products generating and
delivering correspondence including but not limited to bids and
engagement letters to appraisers used to establish contractual
4. Serves as the central point of contact for appraisers, internal
evaluators, external vendors and teammates. Facilitates
communication in a timely manner including but not limited to
escalating all issues and conflicts regarding disputed values,
professionalism of vendors, timeliness of reports and
5. Enforces valuation deadlines with vendors and negotiates fee
reductions when applicable.
6. Manages a moderate work volume list while continuing to meet
7. Processes in-system invoice payments and completes standard
invoicing research in compliance with AP standards.
8. Other duties as assigned
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge,
skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
1. One to two years bank experience or in an equivalent role.
2. Ability to work independently while managing multiple complex
assignments with competing priorities and deadlines
3. Strong verbal and written communication skills
4. Ability to positively embrace change
5. Proficient in basic computer applications including but not
limited to Microsoft Office.
1. Associates or Bachelor's degree in a business related field
2. Previous real estate valuation experience
3. Working knowledge of Collateral 360 platform
Truist supports a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity
Employer who does not discriminate against individuals on the basis
of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual
orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or other
classification protected by law. Drug Free Workplace.
EEO is the Law Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
Keywords: Truist Financial Corporation, Wilson , Appraisal Engagement Specialist - Real Estate Operations, Other , Wilson, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!