Company: Alpha Consulting Corp.
Posted on: January 21, 2023
Monday Friday 8:30am- 5pm
- B.A./B.S. degree (preferably in Science or
- Knowledge of continuous improvement principles.
- Experience operating routine laboratory equipment including but
not limited to Karl Fisher, pH meter, conductivity meter, UV,
- Knowledge of regulatory and cGMP principles.
- Experience operating laboratory equipment: HPLC, dissolution
apparatus, FTIR, NIR, etc.
- Experience utilizing Empower.
- Experience utilizing Labware/LIMS.
- Execution of root cause analysis.
- Background in technical writing including but not limited to
updating of standard operating procedures and writing quality
- Knowledge of Tier processes.
- Experience executing 5S principals.
- Primary responsibilities are routine laboratory dissolution,
assay/degradate, content uniformity, and identity testing and
documentation in a GMP laboratory.
- Additional responsibilities include entering data into Labware,
participating in investigation meetings and some drafting of
investigations, participating in root cause analysis, simple
troubleshooting instrumentation issues, and participation in the
daily tier process.
This 12+ month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and
availability to Vic:
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #22-03271
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE
Keywords: Alpha Consulting Corp., Wilson , Chemist II, Other , Wilson, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!