Chemist - II (Associate)
Posted on: January 23, 2023
Net2Source Inc. is an award-winning total workforce solutions
company recognized by Staffing Industry Analysts for our
accelerated growth of 300% in the last 3 years with over 5500+
employees globally, with over 30+ locations in the US and global
operations in 32 countries. We believe in providing staffing
solutions to address the current talent gap - Right Talent - Right
Time - Right Place - Right Price and acting as a Career Coach to
Company: One of Our Clients
Position: Chemist - II (Associate)
Location: Wilson, NC
Duration: 12+ Months (Extendable)
Pay Rate: $20.00 - 23.00/hr on W2
Primary responsibilities are routine laboratory dissolution,
assay/degradate, content uniformity, and identity testing and
documentation in a GMP laboratory.
Additional responsibilities include entering data into Labware,
participating in investigation meetings and some drafting of
investigations, participating in root cause analysis, simple
troubleshooting instrumentation issues, and participation in the
daily tier process.
Education Requirements: B.A./B.S. degree (preferably in Science or
1) Knowledge of continuous improvement principles.
2) Experience operating routine laboratory equipment including but
not limited to: Karl Fisher, pH meter, conductivity meter, UV,
3) Knowledge of regulatory and cGMP principles.
1) Experience operating laboratory equipment: HPLC, dissolution
apparatus, FTIR, NIR, etc.
2) Experience utilizing Empower.
3) Experience utilizing Labware/LIMS.
4) Execution of root cause analysis.
5) Background in technical writing including but not limited to:
updating of standard operating procedures and writing quality
6) Knowledge of Tier processes.
7) Experience executing 5S principals.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement:
Net2Source is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one
should be discriminated against because of their differences, such
as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and
expression, religion or sexual orientation. Our rich diversity
makes us more innovative, more competitive, and more creative,
which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. All
employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race,
creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability
status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status
or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local
Awards and Accolades: -
- America's Most Honored Businesses (Top 10%)
- Awarded by USPAAC for Fastest Growing Business in the
- 12th Fastest Growing Staffing Company in USA by Staffing
industry Analysts in the US (2020, 2019, 2020)
- Fastest 50 by NJ Biz (2020, 2019, 2020)
- INC 5000 Fastest growing for 8 consecutive years in a row (only
1.26% companies make it to this list)
- Top 100 by Dallas Business Journal (2020 and 2019)
- Proven Supplier of the Year by Workforce Logiq (2020 and
- 2019 Spirit of Alliance Award by Agile1
- 2018 Best of the Best Platinum Award by Agile1
- 2018 TechServe Alliance Excellence Awards Winner
- 2017 Best of the Best Gold Award by Agile1(Act1 Group)
Delivery Lead (Pharma and LifeSciences)
Global HQ Address - 7250 Dallas Pkwy, Suite 825 Plano, Texas
Office: (201) 340-8700 x 606 -- Cell: (201) 299-3923 - Fax: (201)
Keywords: Net2Source, Wilson , Chemist - II (Associate), Other , Wilson, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!