Company: Cogent Infotech Corporation
Posted on: March 20, 2023
- Perform all assigned testing in a timely and organized manner
in accordance with cGMP, GLP, DEA and company policies and
- Accurately document all necessary and relevant information in a
clear concise manner as per cGMPs.
- Operate and maintain all analytical instrumentation and
equipment as per established procedures.
- Write, revise, develop and evaluate operational and maintenance
- Communicate openly within the group to provide and gather
information, to optimize the use of resources and to optimize
- Provide training and assistance to other group
- Actively participate in investigations, problem solving and
- Ensure that equipment and working areas are maintained with
good safety and housekeeping practices.
- Re-stock chemicals and consumables used in analysis.
- Prepare and present data summaries (written and oral) as
- Responsible for compliance with Controlled Substance
documentation and accountability procedures and policies while
maintaining high alert to diversion and theft
- Exercises good judgment in interpreting, understanding context,
and reporting data.
- Proactively identifies potential problems and recommend
- Prepares, writes, and distributes reports as
- Participates in preparation and revision of job-related
- Performs analytical testing of samples under limited
- Skilled with laboratory equipment, including routine
maintenance and calibration.
- Proficient with use and understanding of laboratory
- Performs other related assignments and duties as required and
Education and Experience Requirements
- The incumbent must have a BA or BS degree in Chemistry or
closely related science in addition to 2 or more years of minimum
relevant experience. Graduate degree (MS Preferred) with one-year
Necessary Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Must demonstrate comprehension of at least two or more
analytical technology (HPLC, GC, Dissolution, Automation, or
Spectroscopy - UV/Vis, NIR, IR, or AA/AE); and should have a
familiarity with cGMPs and FDA requirements.
- Relevant experience may include academic and/or industry
experience and is measured based on the quality and quantity of the
experience as it relates to the requirements of the position.
Keywords: Cogent Infotech Corporation, Wilson , Chemist II, Other , Wilson, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...