Company: Refresco North America
Posted on: September 14, 2023
- Must be able to use RS Logix 5000, RS Logix 500, or RS Logix 5
software for machine troubleshooting.
- Must be able to go online with Control Logix, Compact Logix,
SLC500, or PLC5 using either Ethernet I/P, DH+, or RS232. Must be
able to download PLC program if necessary.
- Must be able to read and understand electrical schematics.
- Must be able to use a multimeter and work in control panels
with up to 480VAC.
- Understands symbols on P&ID's and tag references on line
- Should be able to replace and configure AB Powerflex 40, 400,
and 525 VFDs (Variable Frequency Drives) and Yaskawa V1000 and
- Should be able to replace Panelview and download application
using Panelbuilder 32.
- Should be able to replace Panelview Plus and download
application using RS View Studio Machine Edition.
- Aptitude for further development of technical skills. Physical
- Stand and walk for extended periods of time.
- Use hands to handle, touch and manipulate items.
- Occasionally stoop, reach, kneel, crouch, twist and walk.
- Have vision abilities to include proximate vision, color vision
and the ability to adjust focus as well as be able to effectively
see and process computer generated images on a screen or hand-held
- Ability lift up to 50 pounds as necessary. Refresco is an Equal
Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered
without regard to race, national origin, color, religion, age,
genetics, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or
Keywords: Refresco North America, Wilson , PLC Tech, Other , Wilson, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!