Company: Kelly Services
Posted on: June 22, 2019
Associate Scientist - Wilson, NC
The incumbent is responsible for routine testing of raw material,
in-process, finished product and stability samples in the Quality
Control Chemistry laboratory. The position reports to QC Chemistry
PRINCIPAL ACTIVITIES PERFORMED BY THE INCUMBENT.
- Develops new Standard Operating Procedures for laboratory test
procedures. Maintains SOPs to assure constant compliance with
corporate and regulatory requirements.
- Monitors and tracks laboratory test results.
- Assists in Training new department personnel in standard
- Informs supervisory personnel of all relevant events impacting
the operations and performance of the department
- Maintains knowledge of cGMPs, GLPs and Quality Systems.
- Provides validation test support.
- Follows safety requirements and maintains good housekeeping of
- Supports new product development related testing as
- Performs routine analysis related to the testing and release of
Raw Material, Stability, In-Process Finished Product and/or
- Prepares and performs routine analysis by HPLC, GC and/or
AA/ICP including assay and impurity methods, collects, processes
and calculates generated data.
- Maintains accurate records of all work performed with respect
to a given project. Meets facility audit as well as cGMP or GLP
- Assists with the execution of equipment and method validation
- Reviews work performed by department staff for accuracy,
completeness and conformance to specifications.
- Assumes additional duties and responsibilities as assigned by
- B.S. in Chemistry or related field with 2 years of experience
preferred. Background HPLC and other analytical techniques (GC, AA,
UV, ICP and wet chemical methods) desirable.
- Empower 3 proficiency
- Associates Degree with 5+ years of experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are
essential. Strong attention to detail, people skills and ability to
multi-task are essential for success.
With Kelly, youll have access to some of the worlds
highest-regarded scientific organizations
providing you with opportunities to work on todays most
challenging, research-intensive, and relevant
projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific
pursuits youll be proud to help
advance. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100 companies, and found
opportunities for more than 9,000
scientific professionals last year.You pursued a career in science
to fuel your quest for knowledge and your desire to make the
a better place. Let Kelly fuel your careerconnect with us
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly
employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in
connecting thousands more with work through our global network of
talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion.
Visit kellyservices.com and connect
with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.Kelly Services is an
equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual
Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment
is The Law.
Keywords: Kelly Services, Wilson , Associate Chemist, Other , Wilson, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!