Desktop Tech II
Posted on: August 29, 2019
Overview CompuCom Systems, Inc. provides end-to-end managed
services, technology and consulting to enable the digital workplace
for enterprise, midsize and small businesses. Celebrating its 30th
year, CompuCom delights with individual experiences, drives
workplace collaboration and productivity, and delivers operational
performance and efficiency. CompuCom enables our clients to focus
on what matters most --- their customers and their businesses. To
do so, we employ a customer-centric, hard-working, and talented
group of people. Join the team today by applying to the following
Desktop Tech II role: Responsibilities
- Educate end- users on highly technical content regardless of
level of experience.
- Ability to multitask and stay calm under pressure, dealing with
ongoing problems and deadlines.
- Maintains, analyzes, troubleshoots, and repairs computer
systems, hardware and computer peripherals.
- Documents, maintains, upgrades or replaces hardware and
- Trains employees, identifies, analyzes, and repairs product
failures, orders and replaces parts as needed.
- Determines and recommends which products or services best fit
the customers' needs.
- Requires at least 5 years of experience in the field or in a
- Expert with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and
- Performs a variety of complicated tasks. Qualifications
- Associate's degree preferred or its equivalent.
- A+ Certification Required.
- Windows OS knowledge (Windows 7, Windows 8.x and Windows
- Microsoft Office 2007 to 2016 and Office 365
- Apple MAC experience - Imaging, AD, OS X, iPhones, Mac Pros,
Laptops and Desktops
- Able to support Outlook client
- Able to troubleshoot VPNs
- Support mobile users for network access, email support, and
- Able to use SCCM to deploy images to clients' desktops and
- Active Directory knowledge - Create user accounts, Groups and
- Desktop and Laptop hardware knowledge
- Printer hardware knowledge
- Inventory and Asset Management
- Able to use remote tools such as RDP, Team Viewer, Windows
Assist, LogMeIn Rescue
- Excellent customer service skills
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Able to use Remedy or ServiceNow or similar ticketing system
Join the Leader In the Delivery of Technology Solutions CompuCom
has a clear vision and roadmap for the future of technology, and
how it can help businesses achieve their goals.
- 2018 Leader, Gartner Magic Quadrant, Managed Workplace
Services, North America.
- Recognized 15 straight years by Gartner.
- We manage millions of devices and IoT nodes, including 6.4
million devices, 2.4 million network devices, 449,000+ servers and
1 million+ mobile devices.
- We support 5.15 million users in North America and more than 8
million Service Desk contacts. Learn more about CompuCom and how
our comprehensive solutions and services benefit six of the top ten
Fortune 500 businesses, seven of the top ten retail businesses, and
six of the top ten financial services firms in North America. Visit
us online atCompuCom.com.
Keywords: CompuCom, Wilson , Desktop Tech II, Other , Wilson, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!