Company: Refresco North America
Posted on: January 12, 2022
Shift: 2nd & 3rd
- Responsible for complying with food safety, food security,
Quality, GMP's, HAACP, Allergen, and Sensitizer as well as other
regulations as required.
- Follow all Hazard Communication guidelines for container
labeling, chemical handling, usage of safety PPE
- Responsible for following all safety and good manufacturing
practices in accordance with company policy.
- Inspects products and equipment for conformity to federal and
state sanitation laws and plant standards.
- Inventory cleaning chemical and supplies.
- Maintain Sanitation cleaning schedule. Documentation must be
kept current and completed on a timely basis. You will be required
to turn in documentation to QA department leadership on a timely
basis and notify department leadership (team captain, supervisor,
manager, etc.) if you are behind schedule on a task. The master
sanitation schedule may include housekeeping, janitorial, CIP
(clean in place), COP (clean out of place), etc. on the interior
and exterior of the facility. You will be required to perform
daily, weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, bi-monthly, quarterly,
semi-annual, and annual tasks as part of the master sanitation
- Must possess a positive attitude and demonstrate the ability to
work, motivate and communicate well with all employees. You will be
asked, on occasion, to work extra hours to finish a task that may
run over your scheduled shift end time. You may also be
asked/scheduled to come in early if the production and sanitation
schedules dictate a need.
Keywords: Refresco North America, Wilson , Sanitation Technician, Professions , Wilson, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!