Packaging Technician I (3rd shift)
Company: Novartis AG
Posted on: June 23, 2022
With 53 manufacturing sites across the globe, our aspiration is to
become the top manufacturer of innovative and generic medicines in
Responsible for taking multiple excipients and active raw material
through a design manufacturing process that produces a finished
dosage form for the consumer. Operate and troubleshoot
manufacturing equipment. Document activities as appropriate and
perform specified quality checks
* Demonstrates proficiency in the set-up, operation and cleaning of
designated pharmaceutical equipment in one machine group.
* Performs in-process testing, which may include SPC, AQL, LOD and
* Performs verification of processing steps and properly
* Able to write comments, with assistance from more senior
* Maintains adequate right-the first-time documentation
* Properly identifies equipment and quality issues.
* Learns common problems with equipment through extensive use and
* Appropriately utilizes personal protective equipment at all
* Understands protocols for resolving equipment issues.
* Requires very few, if any of the requisite skills to perform the
required tasks of the position at this level.
* Incumbents at this level are generally trained to perform simple,
routine tasks that may be highly repetitive in nature.
* Receives detailed instructions on all work.
* All activities are closely supervised and work is reviewed upon
* Adheres to expected levels of conduct, including attendance and
appropriate, professional behavior.
* Adheres to proper cGMP's including good housekeeping, proper
protection of product quality and integrity, and personal
* Knows and understands key department objectives. such as safety,
quality, and output.
* Solve routine problems of limited scope and complexity following
established policies and procedures.
* Use and/or application of basic principles, theories, and
* Basic knowledge of industry practices and standards.
Diversity & Inclusion / EEO
The Novartis Group of Companies are Equal Opportunity Employers and
take pride in maintaining a diverse environment. We do not
discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other
employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender,
national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other
legally protected status. We are committed to building diverse
teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and
we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold
innovation through collaboration and empowers our people to unleash
their full potential.
* High School Diploma is required
* 0-2+ years of experience
* Ability to learn is required
* Ability to work as part of team is required
* Previous production experience a plus
* Pharma experience a plus
Sunday through Thursday; 10pm- 630am
Must have flexibility for Overtime based on business needs
Why consider Sandoz:
Our number 1 priority is to pioneer patient access to better
healthcare. We are a company of firsts. 1st to develop an oral
penicillin antibiotic. 1st to develop and launch biosimilars. 1st
to launch an FDA-cleared digital therapeutic. And we never stop
asking: how can we continue to pioneer access in an ever-more
digital and global world?
The answers come when curious, courageous and collaborative people
are empowered to ask new questions, make bold decisions and take
Sandoz, a Novartis division, is a leader in generic and biosimilar
medicines and a pioneer in digital therapeutics.
Join us, and help reimagine access to medicine!
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Novartis is committed to building an outstanding, inclusive work
environment and diverse team's representative of the patients and
communities we serve.
Join our Novartis Network: If this role is not suitable to your
experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to hear
more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis
Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network
Accessibility and reasonable accommodations:
The Novartis Group of Companies are committed to working with and
providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with
disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you
need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application
process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a
position, please send an e-mail to [email protected] call +1 (877)
395-2339 and let us know the nature of your request and your
contact information. Please include the job requisition number in
While Novartis does not require vaccination at this time, for
certain Novartis sites in the US all associates and candidates may
be required to either upload an image of their COVID-19 vaccine
card demonstrating proof of full vaccination for COVID-19 (or other
similar evidence of vaccination) or proof of a negative COVID-19
test taken by the associate or candidate within the past seven days
to enter any of our sites and/or customer office or healthcare
facility, as well as prior to participating in other work related
off-site meetings. Employees working in customer-facing roles must
adhere to and comply with customers' (such as hospitals, physician
offices, etc.) credentialing guidelines, which may require
vaccination. As required by applicable law, Novartis will consider
requests for reasonable accommodation for those unable to be
vaccinated. This requirement is subject to applicable state and
local laws and may not be applicable to employees working in
certain jurisdictions. Please send accommodation requests to [email
Novartis Technical Operations
NTO SANDOZ TECHOPS
Company / Legal Entity
Eon Labs Inc
Keywords: Novartis AG, Wilson , Packaging Technician I (3rd shift), Professions , Wilson, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!